Darwin's Game

Fed-Kun's army
the MC is blacksmith god something right, why couldn't he just make something like an armor made of simple materials. As ex. john wick suit or some fcking diamond armor LoL.

*I hate using my brain on this kind of shit.

@i_need_SMUUUT
diamonds are hard but they're prone to shattering. most armours would be pathetic and if they get damaged then he'd have to replace them, exhausting his limited energy. if he were to create an armour that provided suitable defence against regular enemies, such as Kevlar or something of the sort, then he'd have the problem if their sigil is something that increases speed as his agility would be sacrificed for the added defence and to provide simple movement he'd have to leave gaps in he armour that many sigil's could likely easily pierce. armour isn't a thing that would be useful unless its anti-magic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Soveregin its a joke with Minecraft reference lol, what are doing here. Use your Big Brain on something useful dude don't waste your time here.

@I_need_SMUUUT
fcking diamond armor.

*I hate using my brain on this kind of shit.
"I hate using my brain for this kind of shit" a joke, really? sounds to me like you really thought you were right because of playing Minecraft for five minutes after PewDiePie started playing it.
Everyone would've known it was a Minecraft reference. It's not hard to tell considering that Minecraft is the only game that uses diamond armour. I was trying to help you out with understanding his abilities and the world he's in, however if I misunderstood something due to the lack of ability to convey sarcasm and comedy in text then it would've been better to let me know that rather than attempting a bad insult, due to your use of language I doubt that it was really a joke, then again I could be wrong. After all what dumbass would really think diamonds could be used as legitimate armour. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
@Soveregin
What are you even trying to prove or accomplish here, WTF is this conversation I don't understand.

I mean whats the point of pointing your sh*t here lol. What's up with your "pewdiepie and minecraft thing that your saying" what is the point you of trying to prove that diamond armor is dumb idea lol.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for the
Isekai Tag

Just put it in the description with spoiler in it.

*looked at image*
*the mentioned mc has 'kaname' for the name*
*thonking hard*

Fed-Kun's army
is it as trash as the other trash survival that got adapted ? i mean is it as edgy and cuckholding

Users who are viewing this thread