Darwin's Game

@migh the MC actually fucks the main girl. The anime won't get to this moment though.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@kingaron well if its regular romance without some dumb cuck orders i don't care tbh its even better

I've picked this back up after I've stopped reading around volume 10 a couple of years ago, and I've gotta say it went in an unexpected direction. Good job, mangaka. You managed to surprise me. Let's see where this story will end up.

Group Leader
Really enjoying this. Although the plot seems generic at first it’s far from it

Finally. We get to see what the other Raven's are up to. Oh and fuck Shuka what a fucking boring ass one-dimensional character Jesus Christ.

smh disappointed to wait for the new chapter , it stucks at a bad a point , I should've waited for chapter 81 xD

Is it just me or does the cover art of that loli in Ch 81 look so off? Like wtf is up with the body proportions and those weird angles?

F for all the lost loli

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

F

Code:

Aggregator gang
F

Code:

I'm up to date now with the
isekai superpower adventures of gun kirito and his harem

F

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread