Darwin's Game

Dex-chan lover
can anyone tell me if the anime adaptation was good or should i read manga from begining

v3

Aggregator gang
@Hejti it doesn't go deep in the detective storyline which I think is important in the manga. Other than that it still is a good adaptation.

@SumDedGuy quick answer fuck off no one give a shit about your toxic ass people seem to enjoy this manga so if you have something smelly and toxic like you please leave

Seeing grown up Sui made me so happy, although sad wasn't able to see her grow but still happy.

Aggregator gang
@Timevolt not even sure why. There were two young girls in the series, none of which was ever framed in a particularly sexual way.
Also time skip now, so one is now 19 and the other... 17 I think?

I love how this manga doesn't have harem tag. I've been looking for a thriller/crime/action/survival romance manga where the ML just has one and only lover. So I'm glad I read this one. I'm looking for shuka's return!

Double-page supporter
Love the fact there’s just non cannon fan service pages at the start instead of forced in fan service which just breaks the mood. This is an absolutely fucking masterpiece

Darwin's Game... turned out to be bigger than I thought... Very interesting though!

Users who are viewing this thread