Dazzling Prince! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Guren straight up threatening her in front of the prince and the prince just standing there acting like this is the norm is disgusting. I hate Guren.

I really love this story Rina is so cute *^*
Thanks you so much for your hard work

If Guren could kindly die off screen that would be nice. Not sure why the prince is so dazzling as he allows Rina to be threatened with imprisonment and then extorted. Rina deserves better

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So is the prince smitten with her, or more just attention-seeking?

Either way, this was in rather...poor taste? I guess we were told that this is exactly the sort of person that aide was, so it's not too surprising. I won't feel satisfied unless she brings him down a peg though.

poor prince. thanks for the update i want to see what will happen next huhu

Dex-chan lover
"Why must I be looked over like this?" Maybe because your proposal involved threatening to destroy everything and everyone she cares about? Not exactly a romantic take.

"Your mask is slipping!" But... he's still too bright to look at.

Also, yeah, threatening her might not go over well. I know it was Guren (totally in-character for him) but the prince could've stepped in anytime to stop him spouting threats. Also... what was the prince's name??? I've just realized I have no recollection of it!

Dex-chan lover
i'm guessing his bright aura is because he's "the chosen one" or an isekai'd hero or has the blood of a god or something like that. if it was all for a one of joke about him being handsome it's gone on for way to long.

Fed-Kun's army
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I feel bad for her rn, but still πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
i’m glad everyone is in agreement that it was seriously not a cool move for rina to get threatened like that 😀 i kinda wanted her to slap the guy in the face. what a jerk

Okay, the obvious solution to seeing the prince is the glasses she's holding on the cover. I don't get why it will protect her though? They're not sunglasses or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread