DEAD Tube

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else just walk away from this manga and then come back to see if it finally has ended only to see them still going...and then we just read to see what the hell is still going on...cause it's been 3 years since i last read this and it's still uploading slow as hell and some how dead tube keeps coming back...

Fed-Kun's army
Now they are making a crypto coin story? This manga will never end, will it?

Dex-chan lover
Now they are making a crypto coin story? This manga will never end, will it?
It better be his mother or something cause the dad legit admitted he and his friends started all this...so it has to be people they selected to continue their work...to be honest the dad finally getting killed should have been the ending 😔.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still here wondering when are they going to realize that Shinkai's the son from one of the three freaks who founded Deadtube, and is likely the last boss of this stage... It certainly explains his obsession towards his "senpai", Hell, he got his own version of Mai as a Maid/Bodyguard? And why he has the same hair color as one of the three freaks. Whether that guy his father is alive or not, I got no idea.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Dropped at chapter 6. It plays itself way too straight for all the edgy shit that happens.

Fed-Kun's army
The current story arc, at the point of this post, the one with the mangaka, is quite interesting compared to the others. Sad that it was too short.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else just walk away from this manga and then come back to see if it finally has ended only to see them still going...and then we just read to see what the hell is still going on...cause it's been 3 years since i last read this and it's still uploading slow as hell and some how dead tube keeps coming back...

This basically. Also just realised this manga has been going on for almost 10 fucking years.

Dex-chan lover
This basically. Also just realised this manga has been going on for almost 10 fucking years.
Yea some mangas take forever to finish do to certain reasons...but when it's over 5 years long I usually expect Naruto numbers to one piece..instead I get a slow read wishing and hoping the creator doesn't die and the ending isn't crap...at this point o believe the creator is actually going through all this and he is recording his adventures manga style 😂😂

Look up D-Frag the best comedy harem you will ever read. Has only 134 chapters ATM...and it's been going for 13 years...still no ending..

I'm pretty sure the mangaka doesn't have any ending planned for this series. Any kind of story arc is just based on whatever is popular during the time the arc start. I would assume the current story arc is inspired by Oshi No Ko who is so popular last year.

Users who are viewing this thread