DEAD Tube

This is the pinnacle of edgy trash. If you like edge and don't mind the trash i guess you can turn off your brain and read this garbage.

This is quality trash, just like Domestic Girlfriend

I changed my mind, this is just trash

One of my TOP manga ever. SHOCKING NTR perverse garbage sheet, but altogether it's fuckin dope sheet.... Love it... Just to wish have fuckin updates here >.<

Fed-Kun's army
"How to come up with a decent idea and and fail to execute repeatedly: The Manga". Pure shock-value trash. And once shock-value is gone all that's left is pure trash.

The premise is pretty great. It's utterly wasted like most of the plot points. There is no proper escalation or any sort of rules, it just throws shit at the wall. There is no room to breathe or develop anything. Tits and gore and tits and gore.
The island made no fucking sense. It's like no effort has been put into developing the story.
The sister was wasted. Just another rape, torture and murder in a manga with shitloads of rape, torture and murder.
Suicide arc was great, but very short.

I can't believe I used to like this. It actually started out good but the later chapters are so.... idk

@dhanamerdeka i recommend you to look up the raws instead waiting for another translated chapter. But on the other hand i can't recommend you to continue the series cause it is the same stuff over again.

@dumbocow agree the author seems running out of ideas and want to continuing it by recycling the plot again. Neo dead tube with new victims main characters involved into sex and violence stuffs. The only good arc IMO was the justice man arc.

Users who are viewing this thread