Deadpool: Samurai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Chromelium

The writing is all over the place. They're just introducing marvel characters for barely any reason. Loki is gathering people to make a greatest super villain? What?

Deadpool was never known for its superb writing. It was always less about what made sense and more about what's the most random and coolest thing Deadpool can do right now. Even the recent movies were guilty of this. Whether you like it or not depends on how much you like Deadpool. The author actually knows and reads a lot of Deadpool comics, it's pretty evident from the few chapters that we did get.

I gave up on the story, now I'm just reading the jokes and looking at the pretty pictures.

I know I ragged on cap's characterization in chapter one, but I like how he's the only one who accepted DP's invitation. That's how he's supposed to be. Take notes Nick Spencer.

I like how we're continuing with more OCs but come on, ANOTHER spider related heroine? At least diversify, there's loads of S tier pre-IronMan Marvel super heroes like Spider-man and.... uh..... fuck.

I do hope we get more waifu-ized marvel characters. Maybe like Thor but it's female Susanoo or Takemikazuchi, or Iron-heart (JAV version), or wolverine but she's a Yakuza.

Fed-Kun's army
Just from the mouth I already recognized who that is! Hype for Venom bois!!!

Idol Venom-chan?
gONbM2Q.jpg

Double-page supporter
After the short haired childhood friend type Spidey girl (your friendly neighborhood waifu) and the kinpatsu twintailed tsun(yan ?)dere Venom idol, next we will probably have a fanged tomboy Wolverine sportsgirl, then an ara-ara one-san Cable and for the finish a Doctor Strange themed noja loli-baba magical girl...

Users who are viewing this thread