Deadpool: Samurai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This story is so over the top that comes full circle of being fine.

Debby the Corsifa mention, that was one i didn't expect.

Well, with the apology in the end i think that is the best result one can get when dealing with DP.

But i have to ask... are resellers so bad? Here in my country, they aren't exactly liked but i am a little surprised that just the mention the guy being one would land a bullet in his head so quick.

Aggregator gang
Please don't insert shitty memes in the translation. The story is full of them and meta jokes already.

@deleteTF What are you talking about? The only one I'm aware of is the "piss your pants maybe" one, which we held back on. The wording in Japanese was actually exactly like what we put on the page sans the "shit and cum" joke which we didn't put in anyways bc it wasn't in the original Japanese.

I thought Deadpool killed him because he found out that he really wasn't her fan so he figured it was ok.

Aggregator gang
Every time this series exhausts me with it's constant fourth wall jokes enough that I consider dropping it, it suddenly brings in a joke that actually makes me crack up. The timing on the ending shot was amazing. If you graphed my relationship with this series it would look like a sine wave at this point.

@GryphusOne Supply and demand isn't the problem; that's a natural byproduct of free market. The problem Is that scalpers create an artificial demand by buying a popular product and then driving up the price when they are the ones responsiblele for causing it to sell out unnaturally fast. "Can't find x? Well, looks like you'll have to buy it from me, and at 5x retail price.

Screw scalpers.

Dex-chan lover
@darkmatter923 I'm not really stating a problem. Rather, I'm just presenting one perspective (law of demand) with regards to the concept of fair price. Now, what you mentioned (artificial demand) is indeed the problem and I cannot agree enough with how you described it, but it isn't within the scope of my post.

Regardless, fuck scalpers.

Man I couldnt stop laughing when he just shot the guy when she said that hes the famous ticket reseller XD

Users who are viewing this thread