Dear NOMAN - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1

Fed-Kun's army
Oh God, Mashiro, WHY? to the chapter, but holy wow, Bazu smiling in those extra illustrations gives me life.

Fed-Kun's army
OH NOOOOO
I NEED MOAR PWEASE P-P

Thank you so much for the chapter I luv u <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
... such a typical, "stupid" development. Gets warned specifically NOT to go alone. Goes alone anyway because Reasons. Other protagonist turns up in the nick of time for the rescue. Together they turn things around and defeat the Big Bad. The End.

Meh. This manga doesn't deserve that sort of rote conclusion.

Double-page supporter
TBF this is *entirely* in character and to be expected of her, all things considered. But if Bosslady didn't see this coming a mile away - especially after that transparent-as-fuck inquiry about Noman habitats - she needs to get out of that command position.

Dex-chan lover
@RNDM1
Agreed 100%, it's a lot more frustrating and "rote" that management/command in these stories so rarely is professional, competent and actually sees incredibly obvious acting out coming. People (particularly in comments sections :)) have a bad habit of treating children/teens as little adults. But they're not, they're children/teens. Their brains are still works in progress, they don't have experience yet, hormones are there, they often don't have a real sense of vulnerability or feel like they really have a lot to lose, they can be impulsive. It's not at all unexpected for them to do silly stuff. I can certainly think back to my childhood and teen years and see a few adventures I went on that in retrospect could have ended quite badly, that's part of growing up. And obviously IRL that's why we don't generally approve the use children in dangerous work. But in a world with the super natural where there are good reasons why it might be necessary, at the least one could hope that once in a while the employers would be professional and anticipate the unique requirements of high value employees that are still inexperienced and growing. Normal people might not be able to directly do the magic fighting/detective work/whatever, but they could act as a support team for those assets.

Double-page supporter
@zanonyn I'm pretty sure Bosslady is quite deliberately setting her up as a bait actually, given her earlier conversations with Suzu on the topic of what indeed turned out to be Mashiro's neechan. "The general is an official of death, with no Heaven above, Earth below or Man behind" as it were.

But if she *isn't* and gets caught totally napping by this turn of events I'm going to ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ) pretty hard at the author.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh i thought the thing concerning her sister would be like an end goal or huge part of the series, not a "oh yea your sister IS still around and shes just a usual bad guy lmao"

Literally almost no suspense or build up for the appearance of her sister except the half eaten noman, they really need to up their game

Users who are viewing this thread