Dear Us Who Used to Be "the Ice Knight and the Failure Princess" - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think it needs to be said but god is the husband an asshole. Like “pet names” DUDE THEIR RELATIVES IT’D BE WEIRDER IF THEY SPOKE FORMALLY IN PRIVATE. Not to mention he raped her and took her daughter away to he fathered by his affair partner. Guarantee he payed for the assassins as well. Anyway, hope she gets revenge on him. Personally i’d castrate both him and his partner. Then tell the daughter about how scummy they are. Too bad the revenge is gonna take like 30+ chapters only to reveal that he’s probably just another puppet and the actual big bad is like her ex-father or something.

Anyway, enjoyed the translation and stuff. For now this is something i’d consider buying if i saw it in stores.

Edit: i read spoilers from chapter 1’s comments. While i did make rash assumptions based on information given at that point, i still hate him :mad:

phew that's heartbreaking. so their failed love story seems to stem from misunderstanding or what? because it seems this IS a story of them ending up together in the end, so i don't think the author will make the ml a cheater (unless the author has a thing for cheaters)
though that marital r*pe part is :/

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going anywhere without my freaking baby. And she can use a dagger but she couldn't hold her own child. He let other women hold their child and didn't even bring her to the mother once? I hate him and I don't care what crappy reason he had for being literal garbage he doesn't deserve her

just guessing but since MC has a new body now, it will be a love story between her and the husband who is still reaping for her death and refuse to believe she was revived in a new body

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul I doubt it. The story is playing him as super evil to the point that it's literally going to all be a stupid misunderstanding. I mean he did douchey things, but the whole mistress and him being involved in the assassination is going to end up being a red herring.

I genuinely have never hated a character more😟 this story seems a little frustrating but it’s so interesting. Thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, "Juliet", the perfect name for a heroine of a tragic love story. I'm expecting pain.

Whenever a manga makes me cry its automatically on my favorite best best best list :')

Even if everythimg turns out to be a misunderstanding and shit, I don't think I can forgive Oscar. This is so frustrating ahhhhhh

so he ignored her, raped her, withheld her child from her, had an affair (not sure if this is actually true, but how is this other woman holding her baby and him looking fondly at her going to be explained??) then sent her away :|
completely irredeemable, no matter what his motivations were. he’s a rapist and a selfish piece of shit. if he is the ml i’m flat out dropping.
i read some stuff where apparently he actually did love her but felt insecure bc he is a knight and she was a princess, so he felt like he didn’t deserve her. ???!?!?!?! so that gives him the right to treat her like absolute shit
and rape her?!?!? he’s a selfish child who prioritized his own baseless insecurities and emotions over the wellbeing of his wife that he supposedly loved so so much. if he is the ml and they try to “justify” him raping her i’m straight out of here

I hope the fl runaway with her daughter and maybe also her maid in the new life , idc about the ml let him be alone

Users who are viewing this thread