Dear Us Who Used to Be "the Ice Knight and the Failure Princess" - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
JULIETTTTEE WHAT!! EVEN AFTER REINCARNATION IT WILL STILL BE A TRAGEDY huhuhuhu unless the mangaka choose a different path :')

@myomoon there’s no tl-ed chapter of the novel. I was planning on doing it but the spoiler/mtl made me not want to do it. Cause the ML IS A HUGE IDIOT.

I didn't read the title/description well enough... Like fu-------
At the same time that I love them, there's too many 'complete misunderstandings that aren't resolved until at least a whole lifetime later' series 😥

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Quick witted Ice knight? What knight? You are too retarded to be a knight. Demoted! You shall be demoted to Ice Blockhead! May your head slowly melt into a puddle under the sun of a Summer's day and your "aides" thrown into a volcano.

Dex-chan lover
INB4 it was all really a misunderstanding and the dude was actually a super noble knight that was trying to keep her safe from danger.

I swear, if thats the twist, im going to drop this shit so fast.

I hope the FL won't be continuing her doormat tendencies in her next life. ML seems hard to be recycled what with the raping the FL.. Gosh..

Idk if he was trying to keep her safe or whatnot but he neglected her and forced himself on her, i hope she fucks him over.

Dex-chan lover
Hang on a moment now. Ok so these 2 chapters have been kinda wild. First she gets married, we find out her husband might be a little bad at expressing his emotions in a healthy way, and he has a potential lover. Then she gets raped by her so called husband. Gives birth to a baby girl. Is told to relocate to a vacation house. Meets with bandits (seems to be staged). And ends her own life. Then she wakes up to a new name in a younger body?

I have no idea what to expect with these two chapters.... Wow. Only thing I know is I want her husband to be in pain. Be tormented with guilt.

Many thanks

THAT WAS SO WILDDDDD. I don't know how to feel about this. There were too many loose ends, then she just dies? Then reincarnates as a young girl? Will her husband die and reincarnate too? Since the title is like that, does that mean they meet again as different people? ugh someone pls spoil me, I can't take this

bruh i can already tell it gonna be like oh I moved u away to keep u safe or some shit argh i hate this kinda stuff

Dex-chan lover
So, raw ch 4 and 5 are currently publicly available
Looks like she didn't spend much time dead.

Juliet grow up and then ends up at the same castle.
In ch 4 one of the other guy mentions that after his wife died 12 years ago, the count has remained single.

And yes, she get to see the teen Emilia.

Ch 5 "Destiny's Footstep" ends with her in a nostalgic room and a certain someone showing up.

Users who are viewing this thread