Dear Us Who Used to Be "the Ice Knight and the Failure Princess" - Ch. 2

This story makes me so sad and anxious. I don't know what to think. I hope this will update soon for know if i drop this or not.

The poor princess loved so much his fucking husband. I hope the other woman is just his sister and not a fucking "so pure" lover.
Rhaa i'm so angry, so angry !!!!

im so fucking sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bc she was mostly kept in a room for a long time, all info we get can only be taken at face value...
I don't want to call the characters out for being absolute dumbasses and twits too early.
I–
I just what want to know what actually happened in her life as Ridelle..πŸ˜”πŸ˜ž

WHY IS THIS SO SAD FROM THE START, WHY DIDN'T THE PRICES HAVE A HAPPIER LIFE
SHE WASN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO BE WITH HER DAUGHTER 😭😭 YET HE LET'S SOME OTHER GIRL HOLD HER?? ARE YOU KIDDING 😭😭

@myomoon there is a novel but no translated chapter. Tled-means translated.

There’s a spoiler thread over NU. Just search for it. I they might also have the raw link for the novel. I was planning on translating it but after reading the thread I kind of decided not to.

WTF I know it's a setup for redeeming this trash but seriously??? We got marital rape in the first ch & severe emotional neglect in the 2nd, she probably had postpartum depression from your fcking inability to express basic human empathy you fcking piece of-

AND HOW COULD YOU JUST LET YOUR WOMEN COME & STIMULATE HER MORE, DONT GIVE ME THOSE EXCUSES THAT ITS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING, IF YOU CAN TELL A WOMAN THAT AIN'T YOUR WIFE THAT SHE'S SPECIAL THEN WHY CAN'T YOU FKING TALK TO YOUR WIFE, GIVE HER AT LEAST A MINISCULE HOPE THAT SHE CAN LIVE WITH HER DAUGHTER EVEN IF Y'ALL AREN'T IN LOVE. FCK.

This piece of trash didn't fcking deserve her, & definitely didn't deserve her dying for the sake of his pathetic honor, wtf honor do you have that you couldn't give your wife even a single bit of happiness!!! THEIR MARRIAGE IS FKING CURSED & HE BETTER SUFFER MORE THAN HER YOU FCKING

My tears😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I really hope he is not ML 🀬🀬🀬🀬

When she died i felt relief bc i felt so bad for her. Her situation is so so shitty and im sad that that was her only choice ugh fuck men fuck that bitch im so mad

Dex-chan lover
I'm not liking this man and I. am. NOT liking this maid.

Users who are viewing this thread