Dear Us Who Used to Be "the Ice Knight and the Failure Princess" - Ch. 2

ahahahhahaha hey i HATE this guy s2g if they're gonna somehow end up back together after he made her life miserable, neglected her, raped her, and then didnt allow her to be with her own baby? and possibly cheated nah all i want is for oscar to feel pain and for ridelle/juliet to have a wholesome lovely relationship w someone else but they probably will end up back together in the end lbr 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
Even if it was all a misunderstanding and "for her own good" type of thing, that is no excuse. He never tried to understand her and hurt her considerably.

Whatever her life is as Juliet I hope she doesn't end up with him. If she does, I need to see him suffer a fuck ton and filled with incredible guilt before I'm even slightly satisfied to feel like he deserves her.

Also thank you for the chapter.

i hate the guy someone change him or whtever, idc if it’s some old guy, as long he’s kind and loving to her then i dont even care :v tht’s her baby for sake 🤬 go to hell u trash

I fucking hate that guy with a passion! He raped her bc of his jealousy (she’s sick w/ a weak constitution), ignored her, had the balls to bring his side piece (at this point i don’t give a damn if she isn’t bc he didn’t even let her know that someone was going to carry her baby and had the nerve to say “you’re special” 🤮) and send her off to die pretty much and I’m not even talking about the ambush. He sent her away from her daughter to die at another fucking place alone. Yeah no fuck that guy.

Wat da hem. What wad that!? And what's with that ice knight. He's not an ice knight. He's a cheater knight
Tsk tsk.
That's my opinion for now or maybe it'll stay forever.

I’m maaaad. I don’t care if it’s a string of misunderstandings. He still treated her like trash. TRASH.

Nope, don't try to gave me the "he's actually good it's all misunderstanding" excuses

I'm tired of it, it's only a misunderstanding probably, but it killed her. What a bs

Aggregator gang
Fvck fvck fvck
That guy better not be the ML, he isn't the one, nope, nah, noooooo

Dex-chan lover
Oh joy I sure can't wait to see darling husband's shitty behavior got excused because it's just a ~misunderstanding~.

Go fuck yourself author.

THAT FUCKING GUY BETTER NOT BE THE ML SHIT I DONT WANT HER ENDING UP WITH HIM AGAIN NO WAY SHE DESERVES BETTER

Users who are viewing this thread