Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 11 Ch. 65 - Everyone's Suggestion

Dex-chan lover
@Thifa
It's a bit late to start being concerned with chuunibyou. This chapter was literally MC just flexing how OP he is in just about everything practical.

@Wolvenworks
There's also a Welsh Red Dragon who takes part in their own harem of seemingly high-school aged girls.

Group Leader
@MisterXiado It was like that in the WN, but the manga was based on the LN, so that might be why.

@flannan Wait, does the LN cut the harem number? IIRC,
there should be at least 3 more in the WN

Contributor
@cryum He's going to wind up banging his own previously unknown sister, who despite looking like an adult is actually a loli in disguise. Then his inbred Shota son will kill him and take the 13 Lolis of the Round Table for his own.

@flannan Ah, that makes sense now. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 - the old ruler of Muno territory was marquis Muno. He was a bad person, so Zen killed him and all the descendants who were bad people (which is all of them).
The new ruler of Muno territory is baron Muno, a jolly fan of heroes. For a noble, he is very naive and pure-hearted, and that is what saved him from Zen's curse.

So Satou took the old treasury that was hidden in the fort and protected by undead, and gave it to the new ruler, who, hopefully, will use it well.

Dex-chan lover
@athros - I mostly rely on my memories of WN. They must be leaky.
Osananajimi, god and ancient elf, right? I only remembered ancient elf.

Dex-chan lover
@MisterXiado

You're gonna have to source that, but setting that aside, mayonnaise is oil, egg white, and maybe vinegar or lemon for the more sour kind, so just what exactly was supposed to be toxic?

@flannan
What are the major differences between WN and LN/manga?

Double-page supporter
@MisterXiado I think it is more of if you only eat mayonnaise or too much it it would be bad. Anything beneficial that is taken in larger than required is harmful. Oxygen? pure oxygen is poison and make bugs larger. Water? blood would be diluted too much it would kill. Food? stomach damage or obesity .

It can also be sabotage from both people and gods/goddesses.

Dex-chan lover
Writer: I'm bored with what we've done so far; I'll just give an exposition, so I can move on to the next arc

Fans everywhere: THANK GOD

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun - the general course of the story remains the same, but details are completely changed. For example, in the WN, MC did not visit the giant village, and one of the daughters of Muno got their help on her own.
Sorry, it's hard for me to keep the two storylines separate, they always mix in my head.

One notable difference is, a lot of people say that WN Pochi and Tama are furries (dog-kin and cat-kin, instead of dog-ear-kin and cat-ear-kin like in the LN and manga), but since their appearance is never described, I tend to imagine them as their anime versions anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Does he ever bang the big titty noble?
Hell how about even Nana?

Users who are viewing this thread