Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 11 Ch. 65 - Everyone's Suggestion

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's only giving him selfish (like their own clan's name) or stupid suggestions. And he's actually considering the name of a famous hero from stories. That surely goes well hand in hand with his favourite trait of keeping a low profile. Does he want to be considered a buffoon?

Group Leader
@Siti it was his name before he was reincarnated in that world. I presume he told Nana and her sisters at some point for certain reasons.

Dex-chan lover
I laughed when this chapter came around in the web novel and I laughed again now, how every girl Except Karina (&Pochi and Tama who don't have them) tried to get him to take their family name xD

... Also did I just not watch/read the manga for so long or does it seem like Nana has grown a bit in a certain area?

Double-page supporter
i forgot there is no toruma in this chapter, kinda miss that ossan lmao

Group Leader
@Rugid

Thanks for the link, yes I failed to notice that.

Played around a bit with what was said but I didn't like any of the results, I'll see if I can get a combination going that I like.

Edit: Optimized version up.

Dex-chan lover
but why? i thought he hated the idea of being a noble, he's turned down nobility before, hidden his achievements and he has the power to take over any kingdom he pleases so why bother with this?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer to avoid being harassed he took a title that has no power or responsibilities and the name is a requirement for the title

@screamdoom Why? Pendragon is/was a REAL surname. It was a family name that actually existed. Just because it is associated with the legends around Uther and Authur Pendragon doesn't make it "cringe". It's a historic family name.

He gave chef recipe for fried chicken? Nobody in that world figured out how to fry chicken?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
For better treatment of slave (go see what happen in earlier chapters when he went to inn with them) and for spot exclusive to nobles.
As long he can still travel he is fine with it (but not without critics.)

@Yinko Toruma will come later

page 20...
WN reader : .......

Users who are viewing this thread