Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 11 Ch. 65 - Everyone's Suggestion

Dex-chan lover
@Varler Timeskips be like that. At least it seems like it's a good summary of the kind that says "this stuff happened, read the book if you want to know more"?

Double-page supporter
Not for nothin', but both Arthur and Uther Pendragon came to bad ends and their kingdoms collapsed.

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn True, things didn't go perfectly for either of them, but their failures were part of the point of their tale whereas over here the point of the tale is pretty much just to collect cute girls and have fun traveling and such. Also, isekai cheats are perhaps a bit more reliable than anything those Pendragons had on hand generally speaking.

Dex-chan lover
Time skipping galore.
Not a clue what's happening;
why do I bother?

Dex-chan lover
Teaching the chef to make fried chicken isn't so much "repaying the favor[sic]" as sabotage.

Anyway, calling a dragon "Welsh" as a name is just messed up. Funnily enough, said term originally just meant "Foreign", presumably since that was what the natives of Cymru were to a bunch of weird Danish invaders. It was absolutely mutual, rest assured.
Also he had better not start calling himself Pendragon. That'd be like if I changed my surname to Miyamoto. You just don't do that. It ain't on.

Dex-chan lover
Who cares what nationality uses a cool name in their stories? A cool name is a cool name, simple as that.

Though I am sure that nobles that knew of the story would mock that family name.

Banned
the city core thing is sort of interesting, but its social implications are not thought through at all. ok, assuming the secret of city cores never became widely known despite centuries? millennia? of history (not possible), it's still the case that political legitimacy would consist almost entirely of proof of having "those powers that all rulers have," and people should turn unwilling and individualistic at the prospect of obeying some usurper who clearly lacks divine sanction.

Fed-Kun's army
That's a stupid name, wouldn't be so bad if his name wasn't Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if picking karinas family name implies an engagement, then why would he be so much against mias suggestion of borunea? Would that not similarly imply an engagement to Aze?
Aze has not yet appeared in the manga at this point.
Or is this a manga thing?
Added after wn was complete, for some recursion?
No, he was Pendragon in the WN too.

Users who are viewing this thread