Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 12 Ch. 73 - Fairy Sword and the Dwarven Feast

My Pochinium and Tamarin levels are up! So good to see the cute duo again! 💕

Dex-chan lover
Dwarves have got a great sense of humour: making kids drink booze until they pass out.

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto it's the first thing he did on his free time on the first town he visited after all... xD

@digimon989 she's more of frustrated that a "Shouta"-esque Satou won't lay a hand on her. So she's just mouthing off while drunk that she should just die being a virgin...
since she died a virgin in her past life

@Natsu_1000 @Nunally by volume 8, where the manga is heading atm (we're currently at volume 5 here in the manga)
Satou finds the love of his isekai life and is basically the legal wife amongst his harem...
who wouldn't want a billion year old clutzy hot elf as your wife?

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx I'm refering to the loli that pretty much admited dying a virgin in her last life, the MC probably didn't die a virgin

Dex-chan lover
What kind of reasoning is not selling an item because it is the last one? What are you keeping it for, if not for selling?

Dex-chan lover
Aww yeah delicious food after a hangover subside is veeery good.
As for the hangover itself... not so good.

Fluids, grease (think big plate of bacon and eggs) and sleep are the best cures for a hangover.

Pacing and knowing you limits help too.

Double-page supporter
@dolli310 :
Roasted Liver, Cheese, and lemon also can break alcohol and good for hangover after drunk ...
(basically something which can break alcohol in your body)
if you have strong liver, then forget this advice (because if you drink less and your liver can handle it, then you won't get hangover)

Drunkard Loli ...
😈😈😈😈😈

Dex-chan lover
The hangovers remind me of a nice line from Babylon 5 regarding one character's first encounter with a hangover:

Londo: Your first hangover, enjoy it! I remember my first hangover... well, actually that's not true; if I remembered it, then it wouldn't be a real hangover.

Dex-chan lover
> Lulu's reaction to Satou was spot on.
If Lulu's not guilty of having feeling inlove with Satou, she will not be shy over that happen when she was drunk...

> Arisa while being sobered saying She would remain a virgin...
That was possible, coz Satou was aware FBI-san is monitoring him 24/7

Dex-chan lover
This guy can't even get drunk? Even no waifu tried kinky stuff? Yup that's a shitty isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
This guy can't even get drunk? Even no waifu tried kinky stuff? Yup that's a shitty isekai.
Hunh? His party is all children he's not interested in sexually.
When he has sexual desires he releases them at a brothel.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
Are you blind? He also got knight girl, clone girl, lizard girl, black hair girl. They are more developed so why hold back? 🙄 Don't come up with his older mental age. That doesn't count.

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaN I see hahaha, well I always see this series as an orphanage manga with a spice of adventure 😂, the only difference is that he has a moving one rather than an idle building, so we will not have a debt collector arc (when they want to sell the land) that typical to orphanage themed manga 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread