Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - The Innermost Part of the Fort and the Pioneering Village

Thanks for the double chapter update Eraser-kun.
Straight up kill the boss if you can ignore the minion.
Hidden room treasure is a jackpot.
The real thieves look like a knight.
The new girl is starving, even noble does not have enough food.

Double-page supporter
No descendants remain? Yet we have a noble with the same name? Some are happy that she's 19, but most that age are still kids, though, so I don't know how much difference you can really expect.

Dex-chan lover
Satou & Co. got to enjoy the good old glittering gold-gasm found at the end of a dungeon crawl.

@SoloSera The name is probably the title, the name of the region rather than the household's name--so the wraith guy was the lord of this area in the past and when he died, his line became extinct, then the land was granted to or taken by a new family.

Fed-Kun's army
here it is, half of the miraculous force that can lift a whole continent

Felt like it moved a little fast... got a little lost

Plot progression at least, I guess.

Lady Karina incoming?! Oh how long have I waited for her...

On the other note, I kind of miss the couple that became a plot-hook for Satou and made him visit current Muno family. They didn't give alot to the story, but they were one of the first useful contacts for MC that paid off in WN. It's nice to have side-characters that serve as a fixture. But eh, if Lady Karina appears that much earlier, I'm totally okay with that.

Man I can't wait to see how Karina and her Mt.Everests look. I also really want to see the Karina Kick in action.

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi - that's because Aze-san wasn't introduced yet. She has only appeared in WN yet. It's going to take a while for us to see her.
Mia did mention her once before, though.

Dex-chan lover
If she was the one that left that meal there that he found (not like the undead or the boar would have), I guess I was right after all. I started to have some doubts when they never ran into someone there.

Aggregator gang
[Weapon of mass destruction] acquired.
Title [Death, Destroyer of Worlds] acquired.

Users who are viewing this thread