Deathbound Duke's Daughter and Seven Noblemen

Reeeeeeeeeally cookie cutter beginning, but don't let that dissuade you! The cool worldbuilding and plot picks up quick!!

Dex-chan lover
just started reading the novel and jesus girl, you really do attract death XD

Dex-chan lover
the novel is sooo incredible, but.. the comic make it looks like standard isekai ojousama manga, i... maybe i hoping too much

Reading the LN gave me Harry Potter nostalgia vibes, and I enjoyed reading those books back when I was still in high school, so it's no surprise that I'm enjoying this too

Aggregator gang
To think that this would get an adaptation too... I hope it will live up to the novel!

Thank you!! I didn't realize that the manga was being translated and I've recently been feeling nostalgic for the LN so this was perfect !

The novel is too weird for me. It's too shoujo and dark at the same time. Imagine if Katarina from Otome Game mixed with Promised Neverland. Don't get me wrong, I love shoujo and angst theme. But, mixed them, you'll feel like you get a smoothie blend you never had before. Curious, but weird.

Hey just in case it hasnt been brought up, you can buy the (translated) novels from j-novel.club. The translation is top notch and the writing style really communicates the thrill of the adventures Erica goes on to the reader. Second book is more of a mystery thriller though.

Fck yeah, finally a manga adaptation. I've been reading this for years.

I agree that, compared to the art from the light novel, the manga's art is A lot less stylized, but it conveys emotion really well.

I feel like the premise of the villainness reincarnation here detracts from the amazing worldbuilding and plot that is otherwise going on in the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread