Deathbound Duke's Daughter and Seven Noblemen

Love this light novel enough to comment, such an interesting magic system and so expansive. Now I have something to watch while waiting for the next volume 😭

@thefabulouspot this novel goes on waaaaaay longer than this labyrinth lmao
it's been a while since i read it, but sometime after they find ann they'll meet a boss and they have to fight him

@thefanulouspotato
eventually.

The light novel, available in English for purchase on j-novel.club, cleared up a lot of misunderstandings I had both about alchemy and the original gsme's plot. hopefully the light novels sell well enough in the west that we get volume 3 and onwards, as they truly are well written.

Fed-Kun's army
So, it's almost 6AM here and I've been reading the whole night through. When I saw the title for this, I read Dachshund Duke's Daughter and Seven Noblemen, and imagined a weiner dog dressed as Snow White surrounded by seven dwarves...

I was quite disappointed the cover was different.

Group Leader
Is the MC going to be good at something? For me it's annoying when something like this happen. I mean MC's family is good in alchemy MC is not. Is She going to improve or something? I dont know how to explain but for me it's annoying.

Having read the WN, and still waiting for the final arc 😬 (like really, how long has it been?). I can confidently say, that this story has one of the most intricate magic system there is. Not to mention the plot, the characters, development, the twists are all top notch. I looove the MC. She will grow to take advantage of her skills and resources eventually.

Group Leader
@CaShper Thats kind of a releaf I like the plot so far I just really dislike these kind of stuff. Like I mean literally everyone we meet so far is good in Alchemy or magic She is the only one who's not. Is She going to be good in Alchemy or something later?

@BreathOven I feel you. I had the same concerns back then too. I'm not sure how much I can say without spoiling it, but she'll find her strength in the 3rd arc and will continue to grow thereafter. Like I've mentioned, this story has very intricate magic system. She has her own circumstance as to why she is incapable of alchemy. Let's just say, metaphorically, she might not be the one who made the canon, but she will be the one to fire it.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't know there was already an adaptation! I'll be waiting for more chapters.

The writing for this story is really good, and I liked the novel very much.

I like how the MC is not useless, dumb, all-knowing, or just full on OP, making the hurdles actually challenging and not dumb or superficial.

@fiveboxes yes exactly! MC really has to struggle to figure things out and come out on top.
@BreathOven dont worry, she's really good at
Golem making since it doesn't require much mana
not to mention
sheer guts in a feminine way
and also
figuring out mysteries in satisfying ways that won't cause the reader to scream 'bullshit!'
Oh and she's very good at
preparation regarding wand choice using her brother's wands
, as seen here.

I don't understand why MC feel guilty about the little girl being possessed, I mean its not like she forced her to go into the dungeon. Its literally the little sister fault for being an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread