Deathbound Duke's Daughter and Seven Noblemen

This is waaaaay too complex in its explanation of magic and such. Lets see where this goes, dont have high hopes.

I didn't know that many otoge were so brutal.
So many villain, so many bullying, so many killing.

Group Leader
@millenialboomer Thats nice I actually curious about the golems. May I ask why she's bad at Alchemy? I dont remember if they explained IT or not. I actually like the fact the MC beeing smart in a lot of isekais where the MC is a female they mostly stupid. The thing is I just find these type of things annoying where the female MC is weak compared to the other characters like in hamefura that thing made me mad the MC was literally the only weak one.

I hope the manga doesn't time skip before the
school arc
, the story after that made references to what happened in that time and all I could do was "aww, I wanted to read more about
slaying a kraken
."

@breathoven Not sure if the Manga already went into it, but the reason is because
she has a low capacity/ability for mana. The reason she is talented at creating golems is because they require very little magical power to create.

By the way, I hope hamefura is popularizing the genre for all the grief other series have to go through being assumed to be bakarina clones in various ways.

@reinnyyyyyy j-novel.club is officially translating the light novels in the US. I highly recommend their premium membership since you can read the chapters as soon as they finish them if you so choose. What's more, their translation into English is top notch and revealed a lot about Aurelia,
tiranog
, and the game that wasn't previously clear in the fan translation of the web novel.

Aggregator gang
Has anyone ever wondered when will the author will release the Volume 3? like It's been like 2 year I think since the release of Volume 2 of the LN.

read this and something about the world building caught me so i went to go find the light novel

actually the first jpn light novel i read and i fucking binged it
great world building and i love the story telling and mysteries in each arc that build on each other neatly! cannot wait for the manga to go further and the web novel to update again

Ahh honestly in terms of conveying the story it doesn't do the novel much justice, however as a fan of the novel I'm happy to see my babies have more artwork of them through the manga

Users who are viewing this thread