Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
if he figured out he got cursed why would he panic afterwards, this basically will just let them confirm how the apparition works and prepare the corps accordingly

I get panicking at first when he didn't understand what happened other than the fact he became a lolicon but at this point he is just asking for death from the lolicon slayer

Dex-chan lover
if he figured out he got cursed why would he panic afterwards, this basically will just let them confirm how the apparition works and prepare the corps accordingly

I get panicking at first when he didn't understand what happened other than the fact he became a lolicon but at this point he is just asking for death from the lolicon slayer
I don't think he was thinking clearly because he knew that being a lolicon is social suicide.

Fed-Kun's army

they would drag him and torment him before he even finish explaining.

Double-page supporter
ah so kaede is that sort of exorcist, rip lolicon slayer.

Yay next chapter is the fan service (torture enhanced interrogation) chapter!

Dex-chan lover
they would drag him and torment him before he even finish explaining.
I mean, if he went to Souya directly (in sound mind, instead of fully panicking), she'd think it was weird for him to turn into a lolicon out of nowhere as soon as they started tracking down the apparition (Souya KNOWS his information already, since she can actually look into his information) and, worried about the sudden change, start trying to figure out what might be the issue.

Out of everyone else, Souya is the only one that wouldn't immediately turn to violence for this kind of stuff. She might now though, since he was evading her without a clear reason (which she has a complex about).

Dex-chan lover

At no point any of those people have been as reasonable as you are portraying them, he has all reason to be panicking.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if he went to Souya directly (in sound mind, instead of fully panicking), she'd think it was weird for him to turn into a lolicon out of nowhere as soon as they started tracking down the apparition (Souya KNOWS his information already, since she can actually look into his information) and, worried about the sudden change, start trying to figure out what might be the issue.

Out of everyone else, Souya is the only one that wouldn't immediately turn to violence for this kind of stuff. She might now though, since he was evading her without a clear reason (which she has a complex about).
That's what I was saying throughout the arc.

Dex-chan lover

because... how do you explain to someone that you are not Lolicon when your phone is filled with children's pictures? They will take your reason for being cursed as an excuse.

in the next chapter (from the Light Novel), Even Souya almost believed it, luckily Souya has scanned his sexual preferences in the earliest chapters so she can vouch that his being Lolicon is a new trait that is added just recently, and even with that, there is no definitive proof that he become lolicon because of the curse.

Dex-chan lover
because... how do you explain to someone that you are not Lolicon when your phone is filled with children's pictures? They will take your reason for being cursed as an excuse.

in the next chapter (from the Light Novel), Even Souya almost believed it, luckily Souya has scanned his sexual preferences in the earliest chapters so she can vouch that his being Lolicon is a new trait that is added just recently, and even with that, there is no definitive proof that he become lolicon because of the curse.
...fair point there on that last bit, the most damning thing really is the phone, since none of his "allies" have checked his phone before.

how did she pull the steel beam out of concrete? and who tf use I-shape beam in that? :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread