Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Share Your Troubles With Me

idk why but the last panel just gave me a feeling like something similar to yandere vibes or close to it for some reason (probably just me thinking too much though)

Dex-chan lover
It really has been a while since we've had a long moment with just the two of them ! It still feels like they're kinda back to square one in a lot of ways though, like the pre school trip chapters have been pretty much erased.

Finally they get to be alone! I wonder what would be the next chapter about .. Kurokawa's feelings maybe? I sure do hope so.

izumi best girl, so beautiful i forgot shes just a side character

Dex-chan lover
Look, I love the main ship, I really do (in fact, I had forgotten all about how much I like this manga, since it's been a while), but things are turning really interesting really fast with that side ship and Iro-chan in love is just too cute.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to be her bestest friend"

You know it's bad when Nanaki's at the point where it feels like the TL choices are making fun of her.....

(Bad for Nanaki, not the translator, lol. Thanks for the chapter!)

Dex-chan lover
has been awhile but at first i was thinking it was about to be a arc with the ex friend she had (though im sure thats coming hell it might be even happening now)

but yeah nice ch am looking forward to the next

After so long chapter we get back to main ship.. im waiting for this, not the other ship

Dex-chan lover
Bro, what if we just "forgot" we both had our umbrellas and just enjoy each other's company as the rain falls in the background to match the turbulent feelings cascading around us?

Wouldn't that just be so heterosexual of us? Bro?

Users who are viewing this thread