Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi

Why does the author take a long time to release a new chapter? At first I thought it was because the group was behind the raws but it turns out that the author is the one who takes a long time. Anyways, the next chapter is coming out on November 6th.

definitely one of my favorite yuri manga, but takes literally forever to update. is it the manga author or translators who take so long, i wonder...

I hope it's not unfair to congratulate the author for their good taste since they're obviously a fan of Morinaga Milk's Girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah wow this is great, first yuri manga to make me cry lol, but holy shit i love these characters, i don't usually read yuri not because im against it but its cause i find it easier to relate to a male mc, cause well I'm a dude,
but damn i weirdly related to Izumi with her love tangle and her confused and selfish feelings,(for me i liked my girl best friend)
but yeah this is great and hope to see more

Dex-chan lover
@ireadphotos
as of the most recent chapter, no they aren’t together. The story is still ongoing with the author releasing new chapters each month. The translation is usually done within the same month as well.

Man, he sure is good guy. Unfortunately, he is in the wrong manga lol. If only this isn't a yuri manga, I would have rooted for him.

Im predicting she will go out with him cause damn is she scared of being gay. Someone sure isn't "proud of loving what they love". The story is going to get 5x more angsty and for some reason i am totally here for it. This really feels like it was written by and for lesbians, not like some yuri manga. So relatable. 😍

Well we all saw that coming! Their is always someone trying to get in. Sorry mate she is already taken!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread