Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 6.1

I think you guys should continue translating. It’s an interesting series to start. Certainly has some issues but I think if the author develops more into the strengths of the series it’ll turn out fairly interesting. Plus I’m curious on the whole brother thing that is developing.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the brother was also called a failure, or worthless?
Is that a mistranslation?

If not, hot damn, that dad has some "garbage genes". Maybe he should take a look in the mirror and question himself- as he is the common denominator.

Supporter
The half-assed shading is getting really harsh on the eyes. I wonder if the artist is rushing.

I was late saying it in the previous chapter, but I hope you will continue working on this series.
Idk how it'll turn out, but I'm plenty interested so far, and looking forward to seeing more.
Hope you keep up the good work 🍻
Thanks for the releases so far 😁

Dex-chan lover
I just found this manga a few hours ago and the TLs are amazing. Thank you for the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
@KirisuEmonzaemon
Ah, I meant to say a mistranslation of him, and not Allen, being considered the/a failure.
"So that you will forget all about w[t]hat you called me a worthless son."

But thanks for your expedient response!

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion - if I understand it right, when they were young children, the reincarnated MC was considered genius, and his brother worthless. Next, the brother got a good divine blessing, and MC didn't, so now the brother was considered a genius, and MC worthless. Their father has serious issues related to black-and-white thinking, being unable to love both of his children.
I wonder if Japan has some major issues on this front, given the number of stories about people who aren't properly valued.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan it's probably more a wish-fulfilment trope than a Japanese trope.

That's also why people all over the world get into isekai. There's a draw for power fantasy stories.

Yes please keep translating please uwu. I think this is one of the few good isekai manga that's totally different from the others nowadays :>

Fed-Kun's army
Pfft imagine the son who you called useless turns out to be an ex hero and saves kingdom. I'd definiteley make it a public knowledge. “This guy kicked me out because i was useless but here i am.The hero” More satisfying than some revenge stories

Dex-chan lover
Nice job, I thought it was a small mistranslation at the beginning (or maybe it was the author's mistake) concerning who was the useless one. Thanks @flannan for clarifying!

@KirisuEmonzaemon
I find it really funny that you wrote "I don't want to spoil you" inside a spoiler tag, lol

I feel the strange need to point out that the motorcycle has some serious alignment issues. Also thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread