Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Bicorn

Double-page supporter
"Is it time for some explosion magic?"
Marcille and Megumin would make a wonderful pair 😁

Chilchak got a major shit-test thrown at him. I don't know how to feel about that in this instance.

Dex-chan lover
Chak man at it again. Dumb ass almost got killed and he was told that bicorns are dicks.

Most depressing thing is that there is such a large variance in lifespan between races that having friends and family outside your species could be very hard on you if they will die before you. It would be horrible to have your kids die before you, or your spouse dying man years before you. and everything vice versa if you were the one with the short lifespan. Too bad changlings weren't permanent. Just try to change into and elf or another race with a long lifespan though it may take a while or may never happen as I think it was something about changing into races that are closely related, but each race is connected in one way or another, but the distance may be far.

Fed-Kun's army
"Did I hear explosion magic?!"
10vzx9vsi9y01.jpg

*excited archwizard noses*

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman the duration of the pregnancy should also be half cause well their half as small so obviously the baby should also be half as small as human babies(a lot of pregnancy death if their human size babies) plus animals with shorter lifespans tend to have shorter pregnancy period and faster time for sexual maturity.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax This is pretty much what happening to Marcile. Her father (if he is from different race) die earlier than her and the same thing happens to her pets.

Her fear is not death, but people die before her.
(Clenched heart)

Dex-chan lover
If they needed instant degeneracy, they could try the chans, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Kiwi Farms, or Voat. If they had a lurker profession, they’d be up to their earholes in bicorns.

So chillack technically an old man ... Damn ... He might be already be grandparents already.

Damn you Highlander syndrome!

Contributor
Wait, so Chillchak is actually almost a grandpa (or maybe already one) since his children are already adult mmm...~?

Dex-chan lover
Their face listening to love story was priceless hahahahaha, as always, this is manga is the stuff of legends.

Tag: Fidelity.

Author proving that you can make a faithful, good husband character interesting.

I hope the best for the couple.

Man I hope this animal has an explained-ish ecology like the other ones.

How a horse survives on a diet of virtuous husbands is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread