Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Bicorn

Dex-chan lover
What's worse, in the larger picture, the corrupt horse that eats people of virtue, or the pure horse that impales virgin girls so they won't be corrupted~... nevermind just realized that the Unicorn is basically a child killer with the Peter Pan syndrome, like the Santa in Happy!

Fed-Kun's army
a 120% wholesome chapter
reminded me yet again why i love this manga

Dex-chan lover
Lol did she intentionally kinda torture him when she found out he was hiding more juicy deets?

Dex-chan lover
note that they have 2 breakfasts : porridge milk nuts , and then sandwich . such gluttony , lol .

cat girl doesnt know the meaning of "cheated" , so pure . and she is always thinking about herself , is she a narcissist , egoist or selfist ?

curious marcille is so cute , i would tell her all of my dirty secrets , and teach her about my secret body parts , lol .

senshi 's 1st love was probably an orc girl .

"laios had a fiance" . probably an arranged marriage / forced marriage from his parents .

page 2 , panel 2 :
- novice chic chac had freckles .
- i guess in his 1st party , all 3 girls loved the black-hair guy . then 1 girl stirred sh!ts up so the other 2 girls fought : YOU BLACK B!TCH / OH YEAH ? YOU ARE A SHORT B!TCH .

page 2 , panel 3 , i guess :
- heart = love . there are a lot of one-sided loves .
- music note = harmony / like . the relationship between marcille and falyn should be "love" , not "like" , lol .
- skull = want to kill .
- thumb down = hate .
- star = siblings .

i think the last of The Seven Deadly Sins should be Lust / Slut , not infidelity .

i know the myths of bicorn so i was expecting something $exy with the girls when reading this chapter . the myths are kind of raci$t and $exi$t :

- "white" and pure unicorn : love virgins , hate non-virgins .
- "black" and corrupted bicorn : love non-virgins , hate virgins . in page 30 , the thing about virtuous husbands and lust husbands is just their guess . in reality , bicorns eat all kinds of husbands who are non-virgins .
- and bicorns are just mutated cows / mutated goats , lol .
- the horn-horses can determine someone 's state of virginity just by the smells alone .
- i just remember that in chapter 31 , a virgin ( senshi ) was trying to teach a non-virgin ( chic chac ) about $ex , lol .

x18.png

I'm ashamed to say that my mind went straight into the gutter at the start of Chilchack's story of how his wife left him...

Fed-Kun's army
Yet another example of how Kui Ryoko is a top-tier mangaka. She draws really well, her character development is rich, her narrative grabs you from the first page like a bicorn's jaws entrap a halfling's forearm. After this, I'm looking forward to reading about Chilchak being reunited with his family, and the adventurers being introduced to them.

Dex-chan lover
@Alamut : the name of the manga in my previous post is "parallel paradise" . i dont recommend it because the plot is very bad : typical , generic isekai henta* , harem , wish-fullfillment , cross-dressing MC , unlike-able MC who treats girls like garbage .....

about cover page :

- what kind of dating sim has scenarios with both men and women ? a dating sim for bi$exual ? "senshi is teaching you about $ex" . with laios , chic chac chooses " please dont leave , laios . i dont want to lose you . i love you . "

- "clicking on cat girl" , it reminds me of this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8hgUikXzJk .

- with marcille , the drunk chic chac chooses " burst out laughing " ????? that is the most wrongest choice , stupid chic chac .

- dwarf girl says " lets go get a drink " = " lets get totally drunk out of our minds , and then having $ex . "

- with the hobbit mickbell , chic chac chooses " restrain her and pin her down to the ground . " / yeah , that is the correct choice .

- with falyn , the only correct choice for the injured chic chac is " grab her 2 hands tightly and never let go . "

Fed-Kun's army
@Alamut

Parallel Paradise. The main twist on the usual isekai format is that the MC is the only man in the fantasy world, and his "you get one free OP power when you isekai" is... well, basically sending women into a state of nearly-uncontrollable lust for his cock by touching them.

You can see where this is going. At least he actually gets some tail, instead of being another protagonist with a bevy of girls who want him, but who never does anything with them. But yeah, it's mostly just about the MC banging his way through a world of nothing but girls in stripper outfits.

It has a couple of interesting points to its plot eventually, but it sort of falls into that weird state of "the fanservice and the sex make you unable to take the plot seriously, but the seriousness (and sometimes gore) of the plot it tries to have makes you unable to just sit back and enjoy the fanservice".

Dex-chan lover
- girls in a previous party of chic chac : we love you , chic chac .
- er , im already married .
- then we want to meet your wife .
( the very next day )
- my wife left me .....
- that is what you get for being a dense tsundere who doenst understand her feelings . or maybe because she realized that you have a smaller d!ck , and is more uglier than your human friends , lol .
- ok . when i get back to the surface , i will go see her .
- er , it might be too late for you , chic chac . the last time you saw her was a few years ago , and now it will probably take months or years to : try to stay alive -> rescue falyn -> beat the mad magician -> get back to the surface -> solve the dark art problem with the elf-s . by the time you meet your wife again , she probably has childrens with another man .

everything about hobbits are short : they have short height , short life-span , short temper , ...... , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread