Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Bicorn

wait if chilchak's daughters are all already independent...lets assume his youngest is 14 y.o, 2nd is 15 y.o, 1st 16 y.o. Chilchack is 29 y.o, so he was married when he was around 12-13 y.o?? halfling has shorter lifespan but boy he got married young

Dex-chan lover
just a thought : from some "special" manga-s , i learned that the goblins have a very short pregnancy duration / pregnancy period , only 1 or 2 weeks , lol .

goblins and hobbits are similar , short , humanish creatures so maybe hobbits also have 1 week pregnancy duration . chic chac 's 3 daughters were probably born in the same year .

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop seeing the chapter title as "Bitcorm" because first it looks like "Bitcoin" then the "corn" looks like "corm" then it all mashes together

My reaction when I tried to read some traditional shoujo manga
CI6Bb6A.png

Aggregator gang
It's a little pat, like the orc chapter. I didn't miss stories like this.

Fed-Kun's army
@EaterOfBooks
@daywithoutgames

Thanks for the answer guys, and sorry for the late reply! The art style looked okayish, but from your descriptions I guess that it's not my cup of tea. Fanservice is nice, even welcome, as long there is also some kind of plot to the series xD

If he didn't have a wife and 3 kids back home, I would totally ship chil with the elf XD
I guess there's almost zero romance in this except for MC and monsters and the dwarf and food haha

Dex-chan lover
When Chilchack said he wanted to save face I thought it was gonna be revealed that his wife cheated on him.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the most biggest secret revealed here is that Chilchack already married, not that he already married and have THREE ADULT daughters...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Did Laius just bullrush a fucking horse?

@Dael yeah that's actually a more believable scenario than Marcille's

Dex-chan lover
page 24 :
- chic chac : do i look okay to you ?
- marcille : i dont know . do you ever look okay ? you always look weird .

last page : laios is licking "the horny , hard , sharp horn" of the bicorn ? he looks like he wants to assault the girls with that horn , lol .

Dex-chan lover
I totally imagined a hardcore NTR plot...
I have to tone down the exhentai browsing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Byonbyon ugh same, I was actually shipping them cause they seemed really close by the start of the manga. I used to ship them, yes, until Chilchack's backstory was slowly unravelled. Gosh oh well my ship has sunk.

Good to know tho that Chil was never unfaithful! I hope he reconciles with his wife and daughters.

Aggregator gang
3 adult daughters. Does that mean Chilchack is around Human age of late 40's-early 50's?

Users who are viewing this thread