Demonic Emperor

I wish some group would actually translate the earlier chapters, instead of this randomly generated word jumble.
This series seems interesting and all, but the translation reads like an Alzheimer's patient giving a speech about a subject they know nothing about, in a language they don't speak. It's just painful.

Just random example:
"The original magic brought by the assassination has been exhausted"
"But the more breakout times like this one, the more valuable the achievements become"
"Gathered Strength Level!"
"This time I breakthrough it, comparing to the last time, the pulse is widen"
"And the energy located in acupuncture points is 3 times more than"
"The normal gathered strength level!"

So very, very painful to read.

Fed-Kun's army
So no ch. 10 - ch. 60?
This manhua wouldn't get new readers if no one's planning to translate the chapters

I have read it ahead , so what to expect?A great character that doesnt truste people and will sell anyone for benefits learning whats is feelings? He learn that sometimes he will lose everything if he doenst have someone by his side, we got a (ex)Devil learning that a new life also give him a new path, this novel also give plotarmor to his enemies since he himself is very smart and ruthless, some people wont like him very much cause he WILL let people close to him suffer and will sell people etc

Everyone's saying this is one of the good cultivation manhuas but the translations in the beginning chapters are so unreadable. Is there anywhere else with at least understandable translations?

Does it became a tradition to have an OP MC with a very arrogant attitude now in Manhua ?

The story is not that shabby. Unlike usual manhua's that focuses on the mc's development only, you can tell here that the author is putting some effort into the side characters. You can definetely tell they ain't the usual mindless npcs.
As the story progress. You can tell the overall quality is dropping (both drawing and story) as the same thing happens over and over (every time he goes a city. Surprisingly enough the only thing that will help him reaching his goal is being near a girl)

Dex-chan lover
Ok... so I try to see the light novel...and I see that it’s sooooo fricken behind. Forgive me if I wrong(cause I got no idea about how this works) but isn’t the manhwa supposed to be based on the light novel and will always either be behind it or matching it in terms of story progression?

Dex-chan lover
If u ignore the way he acted towards what's her name the last arc, this is a really solid manga

@ilikeanime
I’m not sure about that, as far as I know solo levelling novel is already finished, the WEBTOON of it is just half the chapters the novel has as of now. I’m sure this manhua is in a similar situation

This started strong and is now getting pretty rickety. The art and story are worsening which is disappointing. MC was an interesting dude.

Users who are viewing this thread