Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Truth

Contributor
it literally couldn't be better, despite axe-kun luring nearby. what are you on about?

Aggregator gang
no matter how cute they make it look like the end was shit, i would like to blame axe-kun but i have a feeling that this would end this way either way.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it was hinted at pretty early on. I thought this was going to be the ending, disappointed it was the "little sister" route, even if they aren't biological, felt...too cliche.

Dex-chan lover
Incest is best. But the ending is too sudden, I was crying, "Please baby, give me Cliff Hanger!"

Dex-chan lover
They could've squeezed it like 3 more chapters, making me invest into Galatia without knowing she's the little sister then busting my balls in the big reveal. That would've been better. Also who the hell is Axe-kun? reeee

Dex-chan lover
this is just...so wrong...I couldn't care less about her being his...."sister", it's not blood-related so it can KINDA work its way around but this is just....blegh.

it was kinda good but to end like a skip, little-sister ending is too trashy. there should be more sauce on it rather than taking the whole spice added into one whole chapter. it should be like 8 or 10 more chapters to know the real cause of her being the little sister of the hero instead just spouting out "you are not my little sister, but you are my little sister". like, WTF is that?!!! the concept gradually takes place as a trashception cause of thing. i want to reprimand a same scenario but a good way to end it. i've read a ton of same ending with incest kinda thing but this is by chance not worse than OreImo ending or that Yuragi no Sora twincest ending. this might be legal and should be fine since they are not blood-related but having to disavow their relationship just like that as bro-X-sis kind of thing won't stop me on criticizing this masterpiece into a trash ending. my mindset is blowing up like a cannon on a battleship ready to erupt and kill itself from intense heat.

yes. i recommend this manga for 14 chapters and the chapter 15 ruined its main core!!!!
GIVE ME BACK MY PRIDE, DAMN YOU!!! WHY??!!!

Too bad the author got the easy way out and trashed out the good work he did up to chapter 14...

Oh well. Read and done. Will not recommend unless you want to skip the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
He should have ended up with the village girl. Honestly, I'm gonna pretend he did end up with her. I didn't read this for some dumb incest goddamit.

Dex-chan lover
Some of y'all complaining about the "incest" ending, others praising it. It's not incest either way though. Not even related by marriage like step siblings would be. She may as well have been a stray cat for how she joined the family. Just picked up on the side of the road one day as it were.

Dex-chan lover
@Eolair
That ending was hinted from chapter one anyway, I don't know why you got so disapointed -_-.

Dex-chan lover
So I would say "Who didn't saw this ending?" but from the coments I have read so far no one saw this ending like that.
I will agree with most that he should have ended with Katerina-san but this ending was so obvious that the author made it obvious that the one that loves the Hero is the Mage of the part from the start so I don't know what you guys expected from all of this.

Being honest I was kinda expecting he ended up with Charlotte-chan as beinga King would be fitting for the Hero who saved the world but I knew it was not to be.

Users who are viewing this thread