Destiny Lovers

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
For the record;

1-2826e85cbdd7d4b0b15003ab4af51779266550590e8fa39109e959b2cc5f9433.png
From the "no group" uploads.

Destiny_Lovers_v02_121_2020_Digital_SnS.jpg
From the official English release, published by Seven Seas.

See if you can figure out why they've been removed.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@youdontknowwho It's definitely in the bin, I think there's some weird desync going on at the moment. Ctrl-F5 it, see if it still loads.

so what happened like was there a copyright claim on it like i can read it from chapter 1 to 50 on one sight but what happened tho like i like reading it on this site?

Group Leader
@BraveDude8 Pretty sure no one has the idea that it was from the official translated volume especially if they haven't read it yet on other aggregate sites. I noticed it was from the volumes since I have a copy of it and compared the scans.

@zacnh122sst I think mangadex deletes any uploaded official translations unless it's sanctioned by the publisher. You are better off reading on other aggregate sites.

I'm glad I read these comments before starting and didn't experience this disgusting ending
Japanese (manga) and Korean (manhwa) should not be trusted. Before starting, you should search about NTR, rape, etc

Fed-Kun's army
chapter 104 is just blue balled the shit out of me holy shit, feels like this is supposed to have a sequel

Guys, GREAT News

At the end of the manga, Sayaka is taken away by Washio Suguru to be a part of his harem, an NTR ending you might call it, he kisses her and takes her away

Now, I’m gonna spoiler things from the second manga Kosuke along with a few members of his resistance group and the new MC Takuma infiltrate the institution in order to rescue Sayaka, when they finally find her, she doesn’t recognize Kosuke other than him being in an island survival, it was then revealed that she was in an experiment that would increase her physical potential in exchange for her memories and emotions

Kosuke was happy to see her but sad that she’s no longer a virgin, then being told that she never had any intercourse, so there was actually no NTR in the end, later on, Kosuke and Sayaka have sex and she was able to snap out of her trance and remember everything

So NTR never happened and that's great

Guys, GREAT News

At the end of the manga, Sayaka is taken away by Washio Suguru to be a part of his harem, an NTR ending you might call it, he kisses her and takes her away

Now, I’m gonna spoiler things from the second manga Kosuke along with a few members of his resistance group and the new MC Takuma infiltrate the institution in order to rescue Sayaka, when they finally find her, she doesn’t recognize Kosuke other than him being in an island survival, it was then revealed that she was in an experiment that would increase her physical potential in exchange for her memories and emotions

Kosuke was happy to see her but sad that she’s no longer a virgin, then being told that she never had any intercourse, so there was actually no NTR in the end, later on, Kosuke and Sayaka have sex and she was able to snap out of her trance and remember everything

So NTR never happened and that's great
Damn this news makes me happy .

Users who are viewing this thread