Destiny Lovers

@sambucety any source for that? I cant find anything about this getting an anime, only a false announcement like 10 months ago

Dex-chan lover
Having read the 9 chapters currently available my theory is that
in some way these monsters are connected to guys having sex. something like they will turn into monsters in certain circumstances (possibly when having sex without there being love involved or whatever). these virgins got kidnapped either as an experiment to test that theory, or to develop them into males who can breed and repopulate the earth without turning into monsters. might be that each of these girls is in some way connected to the other guys, or they're all just red herrings and it's just about the mc and the girl he's pledged himself to.

Y'know, I have a soft spot for these absolutely nonsensical erotic comics. The erotic parts I don't give a damn about, but the story tends to be so off the rails that it's a blast to try to follow it. Makes for some of the more reliable unintentional comedy I've come across haha.

Aggregator gang
this is really, really, really, boring. the erotic parts aren't great and the story is so slow it's like pulling teeth. you don't know who the good guys or bad guys are, have no reason to care about them, and the "mystery" isn't enough to be engaging.

Fed-Kun's army
This will get ntr right ? Btw how the fuck does this get so many chapters is the art the only thing that matter for it to sell well

mrf

@migh
I hope not, its not like i hate NTR in general but this one i don't want it to be.

Fed-Kun's army
@mrf considering the setting it will most likely have some and its gonna be shit even though the artist is a pretty clean artist for a hentai artist but idk about the "writer" idk if he has the skill to be called as such but well lets pass. its a shame that really good artist like him cant find a decent writer it could produce some really good manga but here we are we have a bad highly censored hentai with no plot but try to have one

mrf

@migh
Tch please don't i really don't want it in this. No, not now the NTR can hold for another story.

Well talk about plot in hentai if i read doujin for nut i don't really care about the plot because if i come for nutting i can't follow a story. Say a messed up doujin you called if my goal is nut i didn't feel like it's messed up, no gore or blood it's turn me down.

Fed-Kun's army
@mrf well i dont mind fcked up plot in hentai even if i prefer when its clean vanilla but well this one is just like a wannabe hentai its between an ecchi and an hentai and its end up being trash imo because it doesnt exceed in any of the 2 genre being just mediocre in both

me reading this https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/916/037/070.png

Yeh

So the plot summarized is pretty much: try to remain virgin while hot girls want to take it away
This is pretty much doujinshi but you don't put IT in

ends in ntr cliffhanger and the author started a sequel that will connect to the main story, till he ends the sequel it will be a cliffhanger

Users who are viewing this thread