Destiny Lovers

@Rinku_kun @hughinja

First I need to give a bit of context.
In this manga, the world was attacked by a virus, I forgot the name or it wasn't named. let's call it corona
So basically every people in the world is contaminated by the virus but it has only affect on male who already had sex. All the world's non-virgins transformed into monsters called "Riajuu".
If MC or other virgin guys have sex once they'll transform too.

Near the end of the manga, a new character is introduced: a dude who seems immunise to the virus, he can have sex and not transform.
So they gave him a lot of women to fuck. There is a all chapter where Mitsuko (i think it was her name) has sex with him. But well, you know, he has that ability that every hentai's MC have, he can go like 40 times in a row so she had quite a hard time. And Aina is his "secretary" so she must have already done it with him. Aina and Mitsuko don't seems to like him btw.
Some people may see that as NTR but not me. Anyway he is your typical NTR guy you can see in most eroge.

In the last chapter, MC and main heroine and new characters are in a tropical island with a big hotel. NTR guy and other people come to the island with a helicopter.
NTR guy saw main heroine, he grab her boobs and kiss her with the tongue then they enter the hotel and leave MC and co.
Lastly they said to MC "do what you want we don't care about you" and MC be like "Yes and I'll do this".
THE END

Also, main heroine has been brainwashed so she is like a robot at this point of the story and she doesn't remember about MC. So MC has kinda give up on her and was about to have sex (willingly) with an other woman. Still, it seems MC will try to save main heroine cause he still a better choice than NTR guy imo.

That's basically what's happened.
So now make your own conclusion. NTR or not ?

Group Leader
so.... anyone can translate this things?
because the raw now is on chapter 104
you can read that on loveheaven scanlation....

i need someone to translate that to english
i really doesn't understand japanese

Fed-Kun's army
@Oneesama

Sorry for necroing, but at this point, the author takes a shit on the whole plot? Or did the NTR get stopped in later chapters?

@Oneesamaa

thanks for info/summary of last chapter

and its a disappointment for me i guess if that's the ending... i agree with @denmark0128, mc's goal has been trashed lol...

also high chance that the girl will be raped by that ntr guy, since the girl is like a walking vegetable and she will not able to resist even she wants to...

not unless the author will make the ntr guy balls grow backwards and didn't proceed the rape/sex whatever... which is very slim, well did anyone will trust the author to turn it 180⁰? idk XD

azurrin did mentioned in previous comments that as per the author the sequel will be connected from the main story but seeing the sequel itself introduced new protagonist so maybe it will take time before we see the fate of the main girl from the prequel... maybe

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy I've read rhe spoiler... now I don't feel like continue reading the manga. I've already red&watch so much fucked up stuff I'm starting to feel tired of it

Group Leader
Looking for redrawers who can help me with the scanlation of this manga. I'm a bit busy but I can provide the translation and do proof-reading. I just don't have the time to do the redraws for each chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, @Oneesamaa does it just end there? With the romance interest brainwashed, forgetting the promise, and ntring with another dude???

Lmfao wtf thats the most effort Ive ever seen anyone go to just to make long ntr doujin

And the sequel... I bet people will go there hoping the author has regained his sanity but it seems like its about different people so Im betting theyre just gonna get to see more ntr

Does anyone have spoilers for the true end of all this nonsense? Im minorly curious as to what happens

Fed-Kun's army
Also This. This is exactly why I read spoilers at the start before getting attatched to characters.

The MC should just say fuck it since hes got nothing to lose, do the main girl first himself, become a monster and go on a rampage against all these fuckers lmfao might as well go out in style

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf leaving things like at the end... what the hell is wrong with this author. And I dont trust him at all to adequately give closure in the "sequel"
I regret ever looking at this shit and now its gonna bug me till I find out if theres ever even a hint of happy closure

@Stak Yeah It ends on this cliffhanger. I don't understand why the author decided to stop the story now. It was the most interesting thing that happened so far.

About the sequel, it has few chapters so you can't really tell where this is heading. For now, new characters are introduced, a bunch of guys find themself kidnapped by good-looking women. Among them there new MC's girlfriend. Feel like the story is repeating itseft but with different characters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Oneesama
Ive skimmed the final raws and their summaries now so I see what you mean and honestly I wish I hadnt; now Im glad I didnt read the full thing and get attatched to the characters or I would've had to wage a vendetta against the author.

Yeah this story looks exactly the fuckin same so Ill skip the endless dick teasing and ntr. I don't trust the author to put a satisfying conclusion to the first story in this one but I'll check in on this every now and then, on the off chance that he does.

IMH the original MC should just fuck the original Love Interest and become a monster and use the power to run away with her; Shes clearly fucked up enough now to be fine with that sort of relationship. ~ The way they broke her personality in that story was honestly really dissapointing (and that's saying something since Im usually fine with a good mind break -- (Tokyo Ghoul, now There is an example of a good mind break!))

Dex-chan lover
@Oneesama

So then it's a waste of time like all NTR. Thank you for keeping me away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread