Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Unlimited Trade City Valhal…

Aggregator gang
This is a PVP-oriented game, so all this "Leave me alone" talk is sort of nonsense. If it was a genuine PVP game, then there shouldn't be any penalty for bad or impolite behavior such as revealing to the public that the MC is a vampire. And rape should be based upon whether or not the victim can fight off the assailant. If not, then it is another form of PVP. Unless this is one of those games where pronouns and "don't touch me" have precedence over PVP actions.

Double-page supporter
This is a PVP-oriented game, so all this "Leave me alone" talk is sort of nonsense. If it was a genuine PVP game, then there shouldn't be any penalty for bad or impolite behavior such as revealing to the public that the MC is a vampire. And rape should be based upon whether or not the victim can fight off the assailant. If not, then it is another form of PVP. Unless this is one of those games where pronouns and "don't touch me" have precedence over PVP actions.
What type of game are you playing where rape would be allowed and cyber harassing is encouraged, none sane would enjoy that. What ticked me off though is the so called skill system where the game is supposed to be based around skill yet the player has to grind to get his character to get better abilities, worse yet some races are unavailable to other players, ridiculous and frustrating for those who wat to get gud and learn the ins and out of the game

Contributor
Beta bitch mc atleast get everything he owns from pvp and character deletion... he basically gets nothing from this he should have killed him when he touched his arm...

Dex-chan lover
In RL, that Elmir dude is a nanpa practitioner.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Don't cut yourself on that edge

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
"chivalry" only works on female races, orc unique trait.... HUH

Users who are viewing this thread