Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Burning Out

Dex-chan lover
There is no straight explanation to this.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
"How are they staying calm?"
Expecting people to panic is not exactly a good strategy nor a safe assumption.

One of those is lewder than the other.

If she lost, does that mean she got hit without losing all of that last sliver of HP? Non-leathal damage? Punched or kicked?

Dex-chan lover
Would be hard to know since most game don't have water magic & infrared visor being shown at the same time, but I wonder what the temperature of the water summon. Cold? Room/environment temp? Hot? Even if the water slowly change to match the environment, it should differ at summon, right? Or summon water/ice in hot environment wouldn't even get initial cast.

So how did infrared guy miss those heat void popping up?

Would be hard to know since most game don't have water magic & infrared visor being shown at the same time, but I wonder what the temperature of the water summon. Cold? Room/environment temp? Hot? Even if the water slowly change to match the environment, it should differ at summon, right? Or summon water/ice in hot environment wouldn't even get initial cast.

So how did infrared guy miss those heat void popping up?
Okay I know this was months ago, but if you look at the panel there's actually a few darkened spheres in the infrared vision. I think he just wasn't paying attention since it wasn't that bright

Reactions: le3
Okay I know this was months ago, but if you look at the panel there's actually a few darkened spheres in the infrared vision. I think he just wasn't paying attention since it wasn't that bright
more accurately, I believe the issue is desensitization. temperature range is variable, but colour range is fixed. up until then, he was looking at hinagiku, who was on fire. if you look at people with infrared, they light up like a christmas tree relative to their surroundings, but throw in a fire, and the relative difference between people and their environment is small. the temperature range just gets too large. had he not been staring at a fire beforehand, he might've noticed the attacks.

Dex-chan lover
Page 13. The hole in the bag for the cowlick hair had me cracking 😂

Users who are viewing this thread