Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - GOLDEN GIRL

Dex-chan lover
Took like 15 chapters of the manga just to finally get over this pk arc. I'll never get over it though.

Dex-chan lover
shouldve added "scrim" definition on it, most people who only play games on casual style didnt know what scrim is, for those who didnt know, scrim is basically practicing againts other team or person without anything on the line. this terms mostly used on competitive scene from FPS or Moba games

Dex-chan lover
I would still report her 'cause i'm petty. :pepela: fr tho, they could have made a ton of people quit since they literally made part of the game unplayable. So getting a ban isn't too out there
i dont think it's petty
just like "Habitual offender" (as in criminal who repeat it's crime), PK is much worst because they though "it's just a game"
and who can say they're gonna repent after 1 defeat? and whose gonna revenge all those who dies earlier?
it's just karma

Dex-chan lover
This was a fun chapter, thanks to soon-to-be-dead lady. As opposed to dying lady, because that means something else entirely, and no sane person would make that mistake.

This is the part where you can talk a bit more, and let her simmer, since she's not getting out of there. Unless she logged out, but that might also be a bannable offense.

I love her try that, "Oh, well... Anyway, gtg cya kthxbye!"

And then she keeps trying to get off the hook that's already impaled her through her lungs with the barb inching towards her heart.

"Do you people have no morals!?"
A pot as dark as the chant for Dragon Slave calling the kettle light grey.

"Thank you for playing against us!" *flips the bird*
She's hilarous.

I would still report her 'cause i'm petty.
I might've done that too. Because I like rules when they go in my favour.

i love how Freya keeps wearing the silly hat. It makes me happy whenever I see that funny tall hat, I hope she keeps it forever
It makes it feel like the artist is paying attention to continuity, rather than just resetting to default.

Ban for monster PK? Out of all bullshit things in this manga this is least believable
Depends on game. I've seen it happen. I've gotten people banned for other types of exploit PK.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe how many changes from the WN I keep hearing about... I'm a bit annoyed, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
i dont think it's petty
just like "Habitual offender" (as in criminal who repeat it's crime), PK is much worst because they though "it's just a game"
and who can say they're gonna repent after 1 defeat? and whose gonna revenge all those who dies earlier?
it's just karma
Eh. She did have a point when she mentioned that they walked into a PK enabled zone without expecting PK at the start of this. The game was designed for people to be fighting like that and the “PvP duelists” are enforcing their own arbitrary rules of what form the pvp has to be if PKers aren’t allowed (so long as there isn’t greifing random lv 1 noobs involved) if they censure it. There really isn’t a lesson for her to learn except for better guild resource management, upgrading her skills/tools to adapt to the MC, and occasionally moving on to different “farming” areas.

Users who are viewing this thread