Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Zombie Paradise

Dex-chan lover
So it actually was literally split down that line, rather than a representation of two views.

That's pretty much the expected reaction to her talking a lot like that, for anyone who isn't socially anxious.

I like that she's continuing on the giantess fetish topic despite him saying nevermind.

Kiting a ton of enemies in a room that dense with them seems like an idea that would easily go Jenkins.

"I'm a Leeroy..."
Wow, even mentioned that meme, though with a slightly different interpretation.

Taking it seriously or not isn't particularly related to not being afraid of making mistakes. There's a case for either side.

Well, they did need a hand with the situation...

Dex-chan lover
As I walk through the city where I harvest my brains
I take a look at myself and realize I'm craving brains
Cuz I've been moaning and groaning so long that
My jaw has rot away and my legs are gone!

Been spending our unlife
Livin' in a zombie paradise.
Stalk city streets at night
Livin' in a zombie paradise
You don't seem the type to thrive
Livin' in our zombie paradise
We won't leave no trace of life
Livin' in our zombie paradise.

Dex-chan lover
Not quite related, but there are times when I have a hard time beating a game because you can tend to tell when it's reaching the climax of the story and I don't want the story to be over yet.
That's when you do all the sidequests you've not done yet. And search for more. Or build your space elevator.

Though personally, that's when it's time to start a new character. Maybe the next one won't be a stealth sniper...

Dex-chan lover
hqlff0.jpeg

Group Leader
I love Lycoris so much, I'm now the president of her protection club

As for the discussion on times I've felt a fear of failure from a game~ I have a pretty wacky one when I played Runescape way back. I was doing the quest The Underground Passage (or w/e it was called) and completely ran out of supplies and found that I was probably too underlevelled to actually finish it properly.

At the time, I didn't have the benefit of all the fancy perks you get these days to make life easier. It was 2005, so it was just me and the passage. I basically lived in that underground passage for a week like some lost traveler in the jungle because I didn't want to die after all that progress (considering I would DEFINITELY lose all my expensive-at-the-time equipment due to the long trek back), and completed the quest underlevelled and without any more potions or buffs by pure tenacity of survival - so a lot of hit and run tactics, standing around to heal naturally, etc etc.

I guess in a way, fear of failure in video gaming gets me into extreme survival mode.

Dex-chan lover
As a F2P HSR player, the fear i felt when pulling for Kafka when she first came out was palpable but i had to do it.

I had 0 pity, no guaranteed, and only 100 pulls for Kafka. It was scarier than any horror game i ever played.

Dex-chan lover
Sans undertale.
Just. The sheer dread of "Oh you struggled that much against Undyne? Sans is so much worse than her lol"

Users who are viewing this thread