Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Zombie Paradise

Dex-chan lover
She actually trusted Crim for once, holy shit!

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_2024-02-10-09-04-23-083_com.microsoft.emmx-edit.jpg

This is like the second or third time Crim was unceremoniously blown away by something. She's just a punching bag in this arc and I love it lol

Dex-chan lover
She actually trusted Crim for once, holy shit!
Progress! It's faster than Rental Girlfriend!

This is like the second or third time Crim was unceremoniously blown away by something. She's just a punching bag in this arc and I love it lol
It's kind of unusual for female characters to be treated that roughly. Well, sort of female, in this case. The progress on that front has been slow, even if there are more and more notable equalizers.

Either way, I like when characters take hits and it isn't played for dark and edgy content. Physical comedy is amusing.

Dex-chan lover
Dude... we don't need a random jumpscare with the huge severed arm...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Crimium 😋

I don't really have a fear of failing in games, cause I love to challenge myself. I tend to brute forcing everything from bossess, puzzles, etc. Nowadays you can find some tutorial online if you really stuck at some point. But before the internet become easily accessible here, pushing my limit without guide, the frustration of failure, and the satisfaction when I finally beat the challenge is the best.

The different kind of fear I got when playing games is power outage before I save my progress.

Wasn’t there a whole gender bender plot outside of the game? I know it said he would be locked in for months but how long is that in chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t there a whole gender bender plot outside of the game? I know it said he would be locked in for months but how long is that in chapters?
Until the author gets tired about in-game plots and wants to spice the situation up a bit?

Not quite related, but there are times when I have a hard time beating a game because you can tend to tell when it's reaching the climax of the story and I don't want the story to be over yet.
I do the same in most of my games, the other reason is that I know if I finished the game I won't go back to finished the side quests.
My fear in games is when I make a wrong dialogue that will give me a bad ending, I couldn't finish cyberpunk because I am afraid to make a wrong choice in the dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread