Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Zombie Paradise

Dex-chan lover
I just fear my own brain when gaming because I know it will blank every 5 to 10s and I must pray I do not press a random button while blanking lol :dogkek:

ADHD is fun they say... my ass

Fear of failure, eh? I remember playing final fantasy 1 dawn of souls I maxed out my level (99), my HP (999), and my mp (99), I was afraid of losing to the last boss despite the fact that you can kill him fairly easily at level 30

Dex-chan lover
I'm a depraved completionist so of course in every jrpg I always go for 100% abilities (FFV/DQVI and its clones), side quests, ultimate equipments solely due to FOMO (what kids called it these days)

Double-page supporter
Regarding the last page, I don't think I've ever experienced it. Since it's just a game I can just keep trying and most games don't have a "1 chance" thingie, or at least not the ones I've played.
I won't deny though, I've felt excitement, happiness, sadness, and other emotions when playing online be it with friends or random people online.

Back to the manga, thank you for translating!! I've just caught up after months of not reading new chapters and I'm happy to see you taking the project on!

Dex-chan lover
That kinda gaming fear? Advance Wars campaign mode. AW2 is especially brutal since if you miss the secret city cap, you miss the secret map, therefore losing access to Neotanks (best melee land unit in the game)for that faction for the whole duration of the campaign.

The Yellow Comet one is especially brutal given the fog of war and the large amount of OPFOR in said fog

Did i mention that they made the AW2 campaign harder in the reboot since it connects to AW1 now? Yeah, now that 2000s-era guide that’s perfected by the prev generation of AW gods are obsolete.

Dex-chan lover
As I walk through the city where I harvest my brains
I take a look at myself and realize I'm craving brains
Cuz I've been moaning and groaning so long that
My jaw has rot away and my legs are gone!

Been spending our unlife
Livin' in a zombie paradise.
Stalk city streets at night
Livin' in a zombie paradise
You don't seem the type to thrive
Livin' in our zombie paradise
We won't leave no trace of life
Livin' in our zombie paradise.
Stand proud, you can cook.
its-just-so-peak-v0-u2nsxidpx7tb1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Fear of failure? It would be after i said "ako mid 2 tango and 1 ward" and proceed to lose mid and got reported

Users who are viewing this thread