Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - When the DUO is SUS!

Dex-chan lover
The recent chapter in the RAW is....something.
EDIT: Leaving the text as is, but correction: The guild is Black Rabbit Squad, it's their strategy that is named Gold Rush.

One of the opposing team guild is all-bunny girls mining guild named Gold Rush.

Then when the fight start they...rush at one guy and kick him in the crotch.

As the AI commentator pointed out, the guild is named Gold Rush
Because they RUSH for the GOLD (another term for testicle is 'kintama' lit. gold orb)

Obviously the game doesn't simulate pain, but your mind will basically imagine the phantom pain and cause some mental shock.

So yeah, a guild of ball kicking Vieras isn't something in my bingo card.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The recent chapter in the RAW is....something.
One of the opposing team guild is all-bunny girls mining guild named Gold Rush.

Then when the fight start they...rush at one guy and kick him in the crotch.

As the AI commentator pointed out, the guild is named Gold Rush
Because they RUSH for the GOLD (another term for testicle is 'kintama' lit. gold orb)

Obviously the game doesn't simulate pain, but your mind will basically imagine the phantom pain and cause some mental shock.

So yeah, a guild of ball kicking Vieras isn't something in my bingo card.
And yet, it's a clear recipe for somebody's fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Crim is such a good liar. Would never be able to catch her trying to trick someone. Well, unless it was tactical trickery, which she's actually good at.

That's a very specific gut feeling he has.

If their job was to cause a distraction, they did a good job. Otherwise...

Hard to detect as cheating, but if you already know they're going to do that, you can prepare.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Me: "Oh hey, I've not read DUO in a while, I should probably check on it."
...and it turns out I missed several chapters of DUO because the cover image changed and my brain's pattern recognition didn't catch the switch. :notlikethis:

Literal weeks of dorky dhampir girl(boy) VRMMO shenanigans missed. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
when the duo is sus
mqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Eh, rule 34 is a thing for a reason.

ANYTHING is someone's fetish.
It also means that you hope it’s some artist’s fetish too or else no one’s gonna draw that but yourself. I’ve seen some very niche things that are niche because it’s such a brilliant idea that no one actually thought up of it and word hasn’t spread, or not spread enough. Eg: vacbeds.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all need brain bleach.

Cheating, in any way, in video games always eventually gets caught. It actually is hilarious how many cheaters there are in pro gaming and especially speed running and how they inevitably get caught.

Sure you win now and then a few years later after some obscure forum analysis of footage gets made into a YT video, you get permabanned.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they didn't get caught, with how it's not even indicated that they're whispering. This is usually the kind of situation where the big powerful bad guy would overhear them gossiping from the other side of the wall (since they can hear them well enough anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread