Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Forget it All

Group Leader
Since this chapter was a little shorter and the next one will probably be the end of volume one, I’m expecting something Explosive ™️ to happen, but whomst knows

Kokoro is so nice I can’t imagine her actually holding it against Kurumi, but I could definitely see Kurumi getting upset and defensive and confronting Naoi about it and then I think they should make out because I am a simple minded Shane (realistically probably more that Kurumi realizes that doing crimes does in fact tickle her fancy and they do crimes and make ou-

Dex-chan lover
I can see kokoro will also have tendencies to abuse kurumi, that poor girl being surrounded by abuser..

A abused kid will either be a put up kid or a abuser too...

Or because kokoro likes kurumi too much she will be willing to do what (she thought kurumi likes) .... I'm just staying for the story I hope there's a happy ending for all of them... hope its not too toxic...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I don't think that Kokoro is going to have any toxic tendencies yet Naoi might create the impression of a few but it seems that Kokoro just fundamentally wants Kurumi to talk about her problems and rely on her a bit.
I hope she doesn't get too screwed over in what's about to come.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I'm predicting that now she'll get mad at her and stop being friends, maaaaaaaybe she'll share the video with her classmates too?

Supporter
I am so looking forward to where this manga is taking us. Interesting developments and I love it

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for the angry make-up sex.
Also Kokoro is sweet as fuck, for now.
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread