Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - My Special Friend

Fed-Kun's army
God, I remember saying before that I doubted Kokoro was a yandere, and I discarded that thought. But now I might reconsider it. Yoshizawa is truly a pitiful girl. She had three unusual people around her now. I can only hope that nothing will make her worse.

However, I notice that in the last picture Kokoro is hugging that rabbit. It's like she compared Yoshizawa to a rabbit, a person in her arms:worry:

Last edited:
Supporter
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!

Kuwabara sensei really cooks it, can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
I think Naoi will know that her message was not sent and this will cause the two to not trust each other. btw I think it is not too fast in the next chapter but maybe. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, it's almost like I'm watching a mexican soap opera. I seriously can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So does Kokoro know that she caused a huge incident of physical violence between Kurumi and her mum? Because if I were Kurumi I wouldn't forgive her so easily lol. Naoi unironically currently seems the less toxic one.

Dex-chan lover
So does Kokoro know that she caused a huge incident of physical violence between Kurumi and her mum? Because if I were Kurumi I wouldn't forgive her so easily lol. Naoi unironically currently seems the less toxic one.
I think it's safe to say she doesn't know still. She is blaming Naoi for anything that she doesn't know the source of harm and to be fair the injuries are actually from Naoi, so there's no reason to conclude that she got Kurumi's mom to pull a knife on her. If she's had any interactions with the mom, the mom probably just acted like a loving mom who worries for the well being of her child.

But yeah, she is very focused on what she wants and very bad at what seeing things from Kurumi´s point of view. She says she doesn't want anything from Kurumi because she just wants Kurumi to continue being the person she sees Kurumi as, but her image of Kurumi is idolized even beyond how other people see her.

Similarly, "If that's what you want then I don't mind" is very far from expressing being okay with the interest (she mainly doesn't want Kokoro to be upset with her when she's already in a fragile emotional state), but Kokoro takes it to mean they are now going out and Kurumi will be as comforted by that as she is. Basically another example of a yuri shy character who is terminally in their own head at all times.

Whether she goes down the path of evil and double down or chooses to acknowledge her mistakes, accept the person Kurumi actually is, and adapt to that new reality is now up to her. Since there would be nothing for Naoi to do in the second case, so I'm guessing it will be the first.

Also the comments in this thread are wild lol.

I'd love to see Kurimi talk to Kokoro about getting something out of the physical abuse and Kokoro being up to exploring that with her in a healthy BDSM play to help really up the trust and intimacy factor between the two. On a high school level, that is. The physicality takes on a completely different flavor then and the contrast between healthy BDSM with tangible agreements and straight-up abuse gets discovered by all three with different impacts. (ha, impacts)

Group Leader
Aite, I'm out until the situation is resolved and I don't have to see her anymore.. Actual toxic waste 😐 Hope Naoi gives her a good whack in the face ô_o

Also them now completely out of nowhere going out now is also, well.. Talk about random

I think it might seem random at first but it does make sense from Kurumi’s pov; she nearly has a breakdown in this chapter again (and it’s barely been a day since the last one) thinking that she’s let another person important to her down/hurt them (her mom’s gaslighting has totally warped her ability to say no and stand up for herself), but Kokoro offers the easy out of ‘just give me a chance’; as far as kurumi is concerned she doesn’t have to do anything to put a bandaid on this situation except say ‘yes’.

Kurumi doesn’t dislike kokoro and does appreciate their friendship (that might change as she realizes her only friend is in love with an idealized version of her that doesn’t actually exist) and in her emotionally compromised state she’s just not capable of saying no really. She doesn’t agree to go out with kokoro because she likes her too (her fucking dead ass soulless expressions certainly got that across lol), but because she’s in damage control mode

But yeah it’s definitely going to bite both of them in the ass later, and ironically for kokoro, push kurumi towards Naoi, who she can actually be herself around in a love/hate kind of way (and I mean hey non zero chance kokoro gets slapped-)

Dex-chan lover
She already knows that Kokoro is in love with an idealized version of herself. She said so to her face.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about this, it would be kind of interesting if Naoi calls her out for the idealized version and pushing her expectations on Kurumi and this actually gets her to reflect and figure out how to support Kurumi. Naturally only after a sufficient number of chapters of drama and Kokoro making the situation worse, but you have to admit Naoi is the most suspicious based on what she knows.

Naoi narratively fills the role of being outside society and therefore able to see the true relationships for what they are, so it seems like "does this person actually care about Kurumi" would be something she is trying to figure out. Kokoro is herself also an outsider with bad experiences socially, even if not as severe as Naoi or Kurumi from what we've seen, so recruiting her rather than defeating her might be an option. This might also moderate Naoi just a little bit, as she would want to support someone supporting Kurumi and therefore have more of a social circle than Kurumi only.

This doesn't seem the most likely based on what we've seen, but that's exactly what would make this an interesting way of approaching the story without everyone being irredeemable, compared to just doing the predictable thing. I am fine with it if Kokoro does undergo the slide into insanity that people are predicting, however, as this would be more dramatic in a story that has thus far had the drama dialed up to 11.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, a new nuttcase.
Let us ship the toxic ménage à trois !
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapters Kokoro came off as a naive but nice and normal childhood friend with a crush, but now she's starting to become a worthy player in this lovely dumpsterfire of a love story!

Users who are viewing this thread