Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1063 - Dramatic Pursuit in the Dark of Night

so thats why i got confused why fu sometimes become hu when try learning japanese by app.
japanese is difficult 🤔

Wait... if they are talking about
elementary Japanese teacher.... then isn't Rum the elementary teacher in disguise?! Cause Rum was the one who told vodka about Jodie's error then being a teacher Rum would notice it before anyone else...
Or is it another Aoyama-sensei's trap...

So i’m thinking that since Rum was able to figure out the japanese writing he might be a japanese one who has learned in way back in elem.

Good information in this chapter. I will remember that if a car I'm in ever got thrown into water (though at the end it maybe useless for me because I'm not really good at swimming... 😥)

Dex-chan lover
Fucking ridiculous that something as throwaway as a way of spelling allows BO to take a leap in conclusion that it's a trap.

If that's how they normally operate out of cautiousness then shit like oh no there's a fly near the window that should be very clean, this must be monitored by the CIA we should change location or send squads to scout the perimeter for mobile op vans.

all i can say is black organization actually looking very scary now

they are brutal , do anything they can to ensure they get what they want

vermouth line . . . . . seems suspicious, she might notice kir is undercover sooner than we think, she's a smart one after all

See how the next chapter will be on Nov. 25, will it be on that same day posted on Mangadex or a couple of days later?

Double-page supporter
I missed the BO chapters man, Aoyama-sensei blessing with these

Things are getting serious tho . Kir seems to be in trouble, Korn said he saw Camel's face...

Ya guys do typically realize I appreciate your fundamental ideas for what Aoyama-sensei should do and the elaborate plot but he at present maintains a specific plan we can't fight over anyways I like when the Black Organization actually wins (not gonna lie). The FBI genuinely seems to dumb they should leave it to the CIA or another effective Law enforcement in Japan also don't forget that the FBI is typically staying in Japan is in fact from the US which kinda pisses me off cause in this manga Americans seem so dumb and plus who would assign the grave responsibility of an American Investigator to fool an Organization that is from national countries (especially most of them seem to be Japanese) like WHAT THE FUCK my guy. Oh well, we will see after 2-3 weeks.

at this point i forgot what the plot is but i guess i like the aesthetic and artstyle of this manga

Double-page supporter
I noticed the Hu but didn't click since I just glossed over the Furuito one.

Damn, what a cliffhanger.

@XHolmesX in Conan, smart American like Vermouth is the bad guy... Or ended killed like Amanda. Was she American or British? I don't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread