Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1066 - RUM

Dex-chan lover
Oh, i figured it was him, that's a lame reveal i thought Rum would be a team of people and all the suspects were in a way rum.
Also, Conan called Akai daddy, and all I can say is Same

Group Leader
If you're going to snipe, why not make it better than the one you're sniping? BSI's been doing this for a long while, and I saw quite a few places in this one where the translation/wording is off.

Can people please stop complaining about sniping and BSI already? I like and appreciate BSI but it's not like they own Detective Conan. If you want to remain loyal to them then go ahead but don't diss other translators.

@7777ale7777 One explanation could be that they set up the packet in such a way that it had a small part of it pushed to the front (maybe held in place by a ring of the tape or rubber bands), and the rest of the blood packet had pressure from behind. When Akai shoots where the penlight is, it pops the front node, and the rest of the blood shoots out the front that has been removed. Think of the fact that, if you have a beer bottle shaken up, and secured to a table, if you shot the top of it off, the beer would shoot out the top, not the side.

These last few chapters are some of the worst ever from this manga. Super lame spy thriller with random trivias.

Double-page supporter
Damn that was a good unexpectation, i didn't expect RUM to be the old man, oh this is exciting!!

Ooh I can't wait for the next chapter. I knew it was Wakita. If you rearrange their name it makes the letters for the phrase time is money. Also he seemed the most likely. Wakasa sensei seemed like she would be a part of something else and she only played a part in Conan's school life. The chief of police seemed interested in Conan and knew the teacher. Amuro got close to kogoro when he was infiltrating and so did wakita

Some people including me already guessed Wakita is rum so it's not much of a surprise.
But the real thrill is Wakita has already been targeting Mouri and Conan from the beginning and stays awfully close to them. If he takes a move things gonna be real bad.
I'm really looking forward to next bo arc, don't know when it will be tho.

Dex-chan lover
It finally happened and we got some real development. Those were some enjoyable chapters, hopefully it will keep going like this.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie this is the worst Black Organization arc so far, mainly because the FBI is so stupid
Though the positive:
- Rum is revealed to the readers but not to Conan, this should give us some new dynamic
- Other 2 Rum suspects still don't have their identity revealed unlike Vermouth and Bourbon suspects

@undead_assault My guess is that she may be the bodyguard of the old woman in the Haneda case, since she has the shogi piece and is super strong

Yes! I knew it! I am very happy that this reveal confirms my prediction and and vindicates my hope that Rum's identity is Wakita. Also glad that this arc also goes a long way in establishing him as a threatening antagonist.

Anyway, I hope that future chapters also confirm my theories that Rumi Wakasa is Elena Miyano and that Hyoue Kuroda is not only Amuro's boss in the secret police but also Tsutomu Akai.

I don't have really good Japanese understanding, but when Rum's catchphrase "Time is money" was out, I only know Kane is money in Japanese, so I thought this was the guy lmao.

I actually guessed the right guy?!....that's rare
which should mean the other two won't be enemies! Hope they're interesting allies instead ^_^

Double-page supporter
I wonder if Gin would suspect that Akai is still alive after that sniper stunt he pulled in this chapter. That would put Kir in an unconfortable position.

Also i'm really excited for the next chp.

Users who are viewing this thread