Detective Conan - Vol. 99 Ch. 1050 - Apprentice & Wizard

lol both sera and mary recognize a rando kid from 10 years ago at first glance and ran doesn't
Ran does recognize him as looking similar to Shinichi. But Ran has no idea shrinking is possible and Masumi herself said that if she didn't witness shrinking with her mother, Conan = Shinichi would be unbelievable for her.

why is he more reluctant to tell sera than friggin hondou eisuke
Eisuke was a proven ally by the time he got Conan to tell him. Mary on the other hand is someone Conan considered to be Asaka and Rum and he has so far not gone back on that point yet. Not to mention that Mary doesn't trust Conan and thinks he is not the same person from 10 years ago after learning he uses a voice changer, so most likely she thinks Conan is an impostor just like Vermouth.

1050 chapters / 183 days = 5.7 chapters per day, everyday.
Given that a case is typically 4 chapters long, and certain cases span a number of days, Conan encounters crime in just about everyday.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ComicBookTime

Aggregator gang
Shinichi not slipping on this one 😂 but I do find it interesting Mary got a side effect from the drug and Shinichi didn't... wonder what's behind that

@BSI-Scans
@Nay

I was a bit confused by the translation you guys used on this page. Nice work as usual btw.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/835942/7

The Panel for 111, that phone reception test Sera is explaining is a Ringback Number dialing phone reception test right? Man I was so confused there. Is there an actual specialized company that specifically tests RingBack Number phone reception testing in Japan?

Just to clarify, When Mary shrunk was the same day when Kudo went to London and confessed his feeling to Ran. First of all, it was not the same time cause the tennis match case where Conan got involved and Minvera Glass and her mother was from earlier, cause Sera stated that she recorded the match earlier while it was airing so she was watching it for the first time, Second of all, if I am not mistaken that same place, that Mary got poisoned is the same place Ran found a clue for the serial case, and lastly, Mary asked her fellow co-workers about if there was a boy called Kudo Shinichi boarded the plane today and there was a boy name Kudo Shinichi that boarded the plane.

So I was re-reading this chapter and I noticed that people are asking why Mary is coughing that much and I think I know why because let's not all forget that when Mary was in the shrinking state she fell in the water which I think that had an effect on her and no it does not cause of age I think she left the water after she finished turning to a child which is that lots of water and damaged her lungs.

If Mary can conclude about there being a drug which conan uses to revert back to his original body, then she should also be able to know that the drug's effect is temporary. In that case, snatching one capsule from him is useless unless Masumi intends to play the snatching game again.

Users who are viewing this thread