Detective Conan

I want to meet RUM asap, I'm again excited about the next chapter. Thank you very much, translators!!! stay safe

I am very excite for next chapter or volume whatever. But in the most exciting part I got cut off ! ^x^😞😞😞

So are they gonna post file 1064 cause I already saw 1065 spoilers but they haven't posted 1064 and the manga file it's supposed to come out on Nov. 25 its been already 2 days?

I don't understand why here they don't uploaded the chapter yet, here's the link to anyone who want to read:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/tQwBxWX

1064 btw, enjoy!

ngl, that makes sense
from the three of them, i always thought the teacher is way too obvious to be rum, and from the chapters they went to the farm, it showed that she probably knew about the murder of haneda. so, only the other two become suspicious. for the police chief, i thought it's kinda way too overpowered since he could have any data for any cases, but still possible. and for the sushi chef, i thought he's somehow easily amazed by kogoro and also he kinda stepped some boundaries before(?). but finally, we know who is it.

Good god, major archive panic. I can't even remember where I left off with this the last time I tried to read it.
Whelp, here I go again!

@doomstark i agree
only him that's somewhat being the only one without you could say established background beside his deduction. The teacher too somewhat too obvious being the one they're looking for so that's a no

Great, but i stil dont know wtf that is. This always gets stuck on 4-5 chapter murder cases where the maid used her special forces training to meguiver a goldburg machine to commit the perfect closed room murder, because she was slighted at a game of go fish; that i forget the actual plot, an stop reading for half a year. Only to rewatch one of the good movies and try to get back into things, lol.

oh no, can we just come back to the main plot please ?
This manga takes forever to finish 😰
Just finish it then you can do whatever spin-off you want, Gosho-sensei 😣

Users who are viewing this thread