Devilchi

Hey it’s me again :3
After a nap, I have decided to temporarily delete the latest chapters in favor of new and improved chapters.
Sorry for this mishap, next time I will sure think twice before updating a series.
Once again, I sincere apologize for the awful update. Thank you.

Ps. Chapter 28 (don’t worry this chapter doesn’t have a single dialogue) will be included too.

Dex-chan lover
@StevenPi thanks anyway because I didn’t know this and I picked it up seeing the “temporary chapter” on the main page. Following, already on par and waiting for the next ones 👍🏻

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy someone picked this up.

@StevenPi So... you took down your updates and are gonna make them pretty or are you bailing? I just reread in anticipation, because I realized I had entirely forgotten how we had gotten to where we were but knew I loved the series, and finding the new chapters gone was quite a shock. Saying you'll think twice before updating a series sounds like bailing so I have become afraid.

Uhm... the current state is I'm still waiting for the translator (since he is not replying)
So for now, I'll either upload chapter 27 (since it's understandable) and chapter 28, and 26 later until the translation is done.
The other choices are chapter 28 only and keep waiting 26+27

My god just fuck off with that ''misunderstanding'' scenario! I'd thoroughly enjoy seeing a guy smack the bitch back.

In case @StevenPi is reading this, on ch.27, the raws are clearer in here: https://ganma.jp/devilchi/0ecebe20-d6df-11e6-bb3c-0624ccf0926c/8

I think its the official one? in any case, I think the page in question says something like:

Fu: Yo... Yomina is going to feed (me)...
Yo: Eto...
Fu: Ah, no, lets eat before it gets cold! I can eat by myself!
Fu: Uh...
Yo: Fuyuki-kun!
Yo: Rest (is this the one that was blurry? 安静 ), I'll help you eat.

Hello it’s me again, StevenPi (the editor of chapter 26-27)
I was kinda inactive for a while here and... wtf happened?
So... now with chapter 1-25 are gone, I’m thinking of also deleting chapter 26-28... but idk.
So now please if anyone is interested then can anyone help me to find a resolution for this, by commenting on this, or just pm/dm me here or on Discord (MakinoharaShouko#5364)
Thanks. (ps if nothing happens then I will delete 26-28 on 21st June)

Group Leader
Well, I'm late to that matter, but whatever.

@StevenPi
wtf happened?
Long Answer: This happened https://mangadex.org/thread/93087
Short Answers: The scanlators weren't satisfied with MangaDex for whatever reasons, so they decided to delete their chapters.
However, that does not mean you need to delete your chapters as well.

Btw, if you still plan to continue your efforts, I currently have some time to spare and could help you with typesetting/editing. Shoot me a DM if you're interested.

I came here looking at a promising manga and then a huge deletion of scans. I am.......
this is fine.

Group Leader
If anyone feels like working on this again, shoot me a message. I have high quality raws at hand (up to chapter 45) and could help out with the typesetting a little.

Users who are viewing this thread