Did You Think You Could Run After Reincarnating, Nii-san? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Siblings Reincarnate

Dex-chan lover
HOLD UP.

I remember reading a novel.

that sister in the novel is practically immortal and crazy batshit.

AhHA here is the link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/do-you-think-you-can-run-after-reincarnating-nii-san/

4ls46v.jpg

@MerchantMarx
Both of them

Dex-chan lover
@chieftanin That's not what I mean... I mean, why are you purposely torturing us??? You are leaving this on purpose... this is considered torture in some countries...

You are abusing us... and enjoying it, you reverse masochist >.<

Dex-chan lover
...It's the maid, isn't it?
Oh god, a yandere isekai story. Little scared about where this is going, ahhhh.

raws: https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_KS13201901010000_68/

ch 1.2 isnt worth it. the warning was totally correct, its really graphic on how bad it gets. the sister's face is so horrifying too

Fed-Kun's army
Nope nope nope nope. It's my mistake still reading this after that obvious and direct summary but nope I'm out

Ive read the novel of this, its gonna be interesting when he and his sister finally has some showdown

Group Leader
@deathmailrock Well, the first half of the chapter was a whopping 40 pages, which is twice the page count of a weekly series. I'd like to enlighten you that scanlation in itself is hefty and time-consuming work. The three of us, @EnkiduFSK, @FutariRio, and I have spent hours working to perfect these 40 chapters. The process itself contains translating the Japanese into English, which Enkidu did, erasing Japanese text and redrawing the art that the text covered, which Futari did, and finally, correcting errors in the translation and typesetting the script onto the actual pages, which I did. All of these take a large portion of our time and energy. So, to answer your question, we weren't teasing readers on what happens next, but that we split the chapter to ensure that it is top notch quality and isn't some rushed , half-assed crap.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, this is why you lift weights. If a tiny japanese girl can imprison you, you deserve it, weakling. They don't even have guns.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I remember dropping the WN years ago because it was dumb past the point of being funny. Maybe it'll translate well into this format though, who knows.

So I took a peek at the second half of the chapter. I uh..... I don't know if I wanna commit to this anymore now.

Fed-Kun's army
So... I basically skipped all the blah blah explanation about magic, because it doesn't really matter, which was half the chapter. I was only in this for the yandere anyways. Other than that, its basically a generic Isekai with cheat mc.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for this chapter! This series...I wonder if, based off of the comments I've seen in here, I should be scared of continuing to read it... D:

Dex-chan lover
yall might wanna pass on this one even reading the first 5 pages of the second half was enough to say fuck that

Users who are viewing this thread