Did You Think You Could Run After Reincarnating, Nii-san? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Siblings Reincarnate

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those mangas that absolutely exceeds the level of chaos and madness that even the translators have warned of

Fed-Kun's army
I read the raws, this if you were doubting things you really shouldn't... Contains vivid displays of torture, sexual assault, gore and extremely scary abusers

If you sound like you would be affected by the warnings at the start of this chapter, DO NOT continue to read this story

I don't know why...? But its sems funny when i read the raw like "Holyshit Bro you're Fucked"

Feelsbad.png

Double-page supporter
After reading the raws,
the author should have build up the characters before killing them off. It was gory but that's all, I felt nothing for the characters when I read it. Just extreme disgust but no sympathy. I hope the author doesn't bank it all on how "cruel" the sister is because it could get dull pretty fast. And I also hope the author doesn't make everyone else as psychotic as the sister. Like Syndrome has said; when everyone is super, no one is.

Well, the author didn't update for a year and left the novel. Hope he won't do the same. The chapter where it ended kinda seemed like an open ending though.

Dex-chan lover
All I gotta say about the plot is they made the goddess quite stupid aren’t all gods supposed to know about the person that died or can read their thoughts? Also why the fuck she make the sister in the same world the. Tell him to hide and run from her yet
she makes his sister the fucking maid shit was obvious even without reading the raws

Dex-chan lover
@FutariRio True, and I'm grateful.... I really am.... my complaint was partially in jest (though I did hope you'd hold back posting it till you were done, since this is the first chapter, you can take your time and nobody would even know that it exists).

Dex-chan lover
...sound of waves(without ocean) was first, creation of the ocean was second, and the creation of the ‘basic elements’(including water) came third

Dex-chan lover
I'm not scared of gore but from reading a few of the comments here I am already afraid the second half will make my brain hurt.
Mostly because of the incompetence of the goddess who has a ledger of data on the deceased, decides the reincarnation based on that data and still placed MC's sister right in his family after all the heinous shit she has apparently done.
And while from the reader's pov it is brutally obvious that the maid would be her, she should have no way of knowing that he'd be her brother, especially with the age difference.

Users who are viewing this thread