Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 4 Ch. 149 - Season 4 Ch 37

Dex-chan lover
Wait, there really was a confusion about valtan's gender? In chapter 15(127) and 16(128) he literally walks with half of his chest naked, and in chapter 16(128) MC rejects him because he's not into guys, I could understand the confusion if last time we saw him was like 50 chapters ago but it's wasn't even 25 chapters ago

I think the translator only picked it up 17 chapters ago, which would make sense that they would have no knowledge of the gender.

Regardless, it warms my heart seeing someone admit to a mistake

hope the adis arc ends soon. its been like a year already, and hes not even gotten close yet. im starting to foget that the mc exists

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the gender matters to anyone, but the sex shouldn't be mistaken imo. It was clearly specified he was a dude

Anyone else wonder how the pocket knife is supposed to work. If both the knife and flint steel are attached, you'll never be able to properly strike it.

I don't care about gender, but without the name, the "her" was misleading sometimes since Valtan is a guy. Also, I'm dead tired of this arc. It lasted way too long and tbh is not even that interesting. The merchant's revenge was interesting at start, but now I really don't care anymore. I just want the MC to go back home and start a more interesting and fast paced mission.

Wait... there are people who don't know who MacGuyver is???

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, we've had several full confirmations on Valtan being a guy before this, Translator, as @Darekpawlo mentioned; thus the reason why there was confusion and irritation at your choice to call Valtan female, because we knew for a fact that he was a he already, and it was actually a pretty big point that he was an effeminate male in love with Adis, earlier in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread